• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
48 48

10,304 posts in this topic

I am just starting to put a room together for me. I finally got the centerpiece today!!

(worship)

Really cool!

What year is that?

Thanks - 1980

It was gone over with a fine tooth comb. Its super clean. Im really happy with it.

Next is HULK!

I am just starting to put a room together for me. I finally got the centerpiece today!!

Photobucket

Very cool pinball machine to have (thumbs u

But I'm a little concerned about your power situation down there. You need to rethink that as it looks like a fire hazzard. (tsk)

Photobucket

But I'm a little concerned about your power situation down there. You need to rethink that as it looks like a fire hazzard. (tsk)

Thanks!

Its plugged in behind it. Thats a battery charger and a lamp (thumbs u

Photobucket

Thanks!

Its plugged in behind it. Thats a battery charger and a lamp (thumbs u

<-----Still looking for space for a Spidy Pinball machine.

Not sure what message my wife is trying to send me...she bought me the most comfortable rug on the entire planet for the man cave! Is she trying to get me to move in?

The Eagle is from my Dad...who passed away 5 months ago.

6653600357_85dc93fef5_b.jpg

My new Yoda clock that I got for Christmas from my 2.5 and 4 year old...they picked it out. LOVE IT. Also got my Star Wars #42 sig series Jeremy Bulloch in and it's now being proudly displayed in the man cave!

6653601387_81018c3c54_b.jpg

Not sure what message my wife is trying to send me...she bought me the most comfortable rug on the entire planet for the man cave! Is she trying to get me to move in?

The Eagle is from my Dad...who passed away 5 months ago.

6653600357_85dc93fef5_b.jpg

My new Yoda clock that I got for Christmas from my 2.5 and 4 year old...they picked it out. LOVE IT. Also got my Star Wars #42 sig series Jeremy Bulloch in and it's now being proudly displayed in the man cave!

6653601387_81018c3c54_b.jpg

The rug actually looks cool - your wife has GOOD taste. And that seems to run in the famiy with the clock. Great looking room. :applause: