• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
48 48

10,303 posts in this topic

Guess I'm lucky my wife doesn't "LET ME" I tell her I'm going to do something and she doesn't mind.My whole bedroom is my comic room.Every wall in the room has OA hanging,with four huge shelves holding my books. :banana:

My wife has never curbed my comic spending - moaned yes, but never said no, so she is TOP GIRL (thumbs u. Just she does not want to look at them 24/7. Hey fine by me, means I get to hang and geek out in my room in peace and quiet :banana:

Awesome,my wife is a better grader than I am.You think I'm a tight grader in PGM thread?My wife beats me hands down,and usually suggests I get the better grade book that's more expensive.I have her so trained........I mean she's a great lady. (:

Guess I'm lucky my wife doesn't "LET ME" I tell her I'm going to do something and she doesn't mind.My whole bedroom is my comic room.Every wall in the room has OA hanging,with four huge shelves holding my books. :banana:

My wife has never curbed my comic spending - moaned yes, but never said no, so she is TOP GIRL (thumbs u. Just she does not want to look at them 24/7. Hey fine by me, means I get to hang and geek out in my room in peace and quiet :banana:

Awesome,my wife is a better grader than I am.You think I'm a tight grader in PGM thread?My wife beats me hands down,and usually suggests I get the better grade book that's more expensive.I have her so trained........I mean she's a great lady. (:

A Keeper like mine (thumbs u

lol

I'd like to have some stuff displayed around the house, but with the little grandchildren coming over they would be after everything. When we move into our current home I built a room in the basement, I keep the door closed when they come over.My wife is good about me collecting. She goes to the cons with me and was cool about me getting my Bowen bronze Spider-man statue recently. Although I did get some criticism when I hung my Spider-man clock in our bedroom, Maybe it was because it was the first thing to be hung.

Ah yes, the... "you can keep your 'stuff' as long as I don't have to see it," speech.

I am not allowed any comic related items outside of my room. The house is HERS :makepoint:

how were you able to get a room ???!!?!?!

It's called begging and pleading :insane: - Oh and my Man Cave was our garage with a false floor and wall - not utter luxury. We have a simple deal - I get my Man Cave and she can do what she likes with the rest of the house. I am cool with that except for the pink bed linen :sick:

I'm a bit confused. Is the pink bed linen in the garage? :devil:

My wife is the same way. She can see defects a lot sooner than I can. Perhaps I am just anxious about buying the book. She will usually encourage me to buy the better quality books when she's with me. :cloud9:

My wife is the same way. She can see defects a lot sooner than I can. Perhaps I am just anxious about buying the book. She will usually encourage me to buy the better quality books when she's with me. :cloud9:

That is just comic book collector nirvana.We are so damn lucky. :cloud9:

:applause:

:baiting: You guys are making me want to get married...

Stop it!

Stop it!

If she's a Keeper :acclaim:

Stop it!

If she's a Keeper :acclaim:

I've been single for a few months now... :sorry:

Hmmm, although, might I suggest that the last thing you want to see in the can is a large clenched fist coming through the wall. It just doesn't allow you relax certain muscles if you know what I mean :o

Yeah, I watch too much Hoarders, I don't like all my stuff being all around actually, makes me fear that I may have a skewed reality so to say. I don't know, I don't really need it out, just convenient.

I don't like all my stuff being all around actually, makes me fear that I may have a skewed reality so to say. I don't know, I don't really need it out, just convenient.

I was thinking the same thing lol

It would be like an alternate reality for me.

My wife was firm about not putting my comics through out the house but she made sure each house has had a room all to my self for my things.

Ah yes, the... "you can keep your 'stuff' as long as I don't have to see it," speech.

I am not allowed any comic related items outside of my room. The house is HERS :makepoint:

My first wife was like that. When I upgraded to wife 2.0, I earned the basement hallway and basement living room for my "room" which has lots of area. Other than that, the house is "hers". I love this thread, because I'm trying to plan out a minor remodel of the room - and this place is great for display ideas!