• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,891 posts in this topic

On 3/11/2022 at 1:12 PM, Namtak said:

Found a gunstar heroes!love that game!

20220311_135727.jpg

:x was that also an arcade? if it is the game that I remember, I loved it and games like it, but only a few had games like that. Wasn't it also a genre? like a lot of games similar? I'm going to have to google now that I know what to type lol Like a side scroller shooter, but with a bunch of enemies at once and a whole lot of power ups?

On 3/11/2022 at 12:54 PM, Chief1332 said:

Picked this item up yesterday.

It's seen plenty of use and abuse... I Have comics that are perfect for a rack like that.

Will try to clean it up a bit, maybe fab a base so it will once again Merry-Go-Round.

IMG_3700.JPG

IMG_3701.JPG

IMG_3702.JPG

IMG_3703.JPG

IMG_3704.JPG

IMG_3705.JPG

That’s amazing!  Congratulations!

On 2/28/2022 at 12:08 AM, Beige said:

Maybe the market is starting to panic

I have been swamped with 'wanted to buy' responses from sellers.

Those 4 short boxes of horror above were very reasonable.

I'm picking up 11 longs and 6 shorts on Saturday, plus 3 other people want to have a total sell-off.

Maybe the markets finally turning into a buyers one - at least for low level non-blue chip stuff anyway.

All Bronze Copper and Modern it should be noted.

Similar in USA now? 

NOT comics but went to a card convention today in the US and noticed a number of previously, older “hot” cards were marked down. In some cases by hundreds of dollars. That being said, it was the busiest convention floor I’d seen in years and modern sig x rarities were very expensive - for example anything Burrow, Josh Allen, Ja Morant, etc., related. Also, tons of Pokémon :Rocket:

On 3/13/2022 at 4:55 PM, snitzer said:

NOT comics but went to a card convention today in the US and noticed a number of previously, older “hot” cards were marked down. In some cases by hundreds of dollars. That being said, it was the busiest convention floor I’d seen in years and modern sig x rarities were very expensive - for example anything Burrow, Josh Allen, Ja Morant, etc., related. Also, tons of Pokémon :Rocket:

Thanks for the con update! Time for me to sell those Josh Allen, Jokic, and Doncic slabs + raw cards!

On 3/13/2022 at 10:25 AM, davidtere said:

Found this one this morning at my local Swap Meet.  My ‘landfill’ guy had this amongst a couple dozen girlie mags from the 50’s. It’s a bit beat up but what would you expect coming out of a landfill? It is the # 1 so how cool is that?

I may hold onto this one because of the Everett cover. Like the newspaper boy said in ‘Better Off Dead’ …it cost 2 bucks. 

631BF8F7-1964-42C1-92D8-B63C75D398C7.jpeg

Cool! You maybe should have grabbed those “girly” mags as well…hm

On 3/14/2022 at 9:30 AM, davidtere said:

I did. I was definitely channeling my inner Robot Man on this swap meet pick. 

DEE873B6-B12C-435F-A8BA-7A8E8CE63200.jpeg

Oh, heck yes! Looks like a Marilyn cover in there. And you never know what is inside!

Those are drying up (like most vintage stuff). Fast sellers for comic book money if you don’t want them…