• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do not miss this thread: Mystery lady blows the lid off PGX?

486 posts in this topic

If the facts as stated by some are actual provable facts, then there is criminality and a case or five.

But if it is just shoddy business, then it is just shoddy business. There would be no criminality in an employee taking books home to grade, or even taking them to a table in McDonalds and grading them while having lunch. You get what you pay for and if so many people want to pay less, and have their books slabbed with a number, on the cheap, then let them.

It is like the pressing debate. Some say it is terrible. Some say it is great. Some even differentiate between who is doing the pressing.

If I want to pay 11 bucks to have a modern comic book slabbed with a 9.9 on it, by anyone. Then why can't I? It is like buying a Yugo used to be. You get what you pay for.

If it bothers any of you so much. Don't buy PGX slabbed books. I have sold some on here, through PM's and such. That I gave a guarantee with that if CGC did not get it within one half grade of what PGX gave it. Or if any resto was found by CGC. Then I would refund the full purchase price including shipping and CGC services. Forever.

I haven't had anyone return a book yet, or even complain about anything. The most expensive one was over 900 dollars.

I will never send anymore books to PGX because I do not trust them. But that is a judgement call a consumer makes about many products and services.

That is the way it works. Don't like. Don't participate.

Wait a minute. I guess I really shouldn't expect people in here to actually act like adults should I? :/

NOW you've ot it... ;)

But back on track:

Listen...the evidence is overwhelming, it is persistent, and it is damning.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, without fear of legal retribution, because you cannot sue the truth.

PGX is GUILTY OF FRAUD. There is no question about it. A trained monkey would come to the same conclusion.

That some message board mod (CPG) is scared into obeisance by a fraud using the threat of legal action is frustrating, but that doesn't change the facts.

PGX is a fraudulent company, run by criminals and thieves. And I say that knowing I will NEVER be successfully prosecuted for libel, because it's true.

Disbelieve me at your peril.

I wish it were really something that could be proved and brought to the proper authorities for true action.

It can be proven and has been proven.

Whether it would stand up in a court of law, where the standard of proof is beyond a reasonable doubt, is debatable. Whether it's even worth prosecution is debatable. Patterson can easily beg off massive incompetence. But that Patterson is guilty of fraud and complicit to fraud is clear.

Whether it would stand up in a court of law, where the standard of proof is beyond a reasonable doubt, is debatable. Whether it's even worth prosecution is debatable. Patterson can easily beg off massive incompetence. But that Patterson is guilty of fraud and complicit to fraud is clear.

I meant proven so true legal action can be taken. Or something the BBB could get involved. It has been proven here not to do biz with them. But in order for it to really be proven legally to shut their doors...the evidence needs to be much more clear.

Well. Since the trial is almost over and the verdict is almost in. Maybe we should buy some almost rope and find an almost tree.

I really didn't realize you had an agenda to push by derailing the thread.

What a tool.

Well. Since the trial is almost over and the verdict is almost in. Maybe we should buy some almost rope and find an almost tree.

I really didn't realize you had an agenda to push by derailing the thread.

What a tool.

Too easy. I'm going to keep my word and just let this one slide.

But the next is on your head (the one with the handle missing).

I meant proven so true legal action can be taken. Or something the BBB could get involved. It has been proven here not to do biz with them. But in order for it to really be proven legally to shut their doors...the evidence needs to be much more clear.

Legal action CAN be taken....with everything we DO know, imagine what we DON'T. The problem is convincing a prosecutor of this, especially because it involves "comic books."

i listened to it without audio

How'd you do that? :baiting:

by turning my speakers off.

And just absorbing the words through digital osmosis...?

Sounds kinky... do I need to drop my firewall ?

This baby was up to forty something pages. Ouch.

This is the low down:

The thread started out as an alleged PGX insider having info that made PGX look bad, which they do fine all on their own.

The alleged insider is PGX owner Dan Patterson's ex and they have a love child together.

PGX boy claims his ex is a psycho felon, but did not address any of the PGX related claims.

Next, someone claimed all women are liars and it was all a glorious, ranting, insult laden downhill derailing crash from there :applause: Shenanigans galore!!

The thread was reaching epic page count until someone noticed it might have gotten out of hand and the hand of MOD came down and cut some stuff out :whistle:

A boardie put another on ignoring due to some rude PMs.

In between all that, horror stories of how people have been screwed over buying PGX books and some minor debate about the infamous TMNT iss 1 first printing slab swap out third printing in freak out video.

Gears seem to have shifted toward a discussion of the legal ramifications PGX might be faced with, if any.