• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,836 posts in this topic

That looks like something that someone doesn't know what they are getting.

If you order 250 2nd Prints you can get one of the leftover Ditko 1 in 200 that Marvel has.

It's not a different book. The picture in the auction is of the 2nd Print.

Ya I thought I was missing something when it said 2ND PRINT VARIANT 1:250 DITKO VARIANT ...

Figured he was confused ....

That looks like something that someone doesn't know what they are getting.

If you order 250 2nd Prints you can get one of the leftover Ditko 1 in 200 that Marvel has.

It's not a different book. The picture in the auction is of the 2nd Print.

Ya I thought I was missing something when it said 2ND PRINT VARIANT 1:250 DITKO VARIANT ...

Figured he was confused ....

he is just keyword spamming, trying to get everyone looking for Ditko variants to look at his auction :censored:

Already sold two at 9.99 / each presale on ebay ...

you should be happy to get rid of them, i wouldn't want that awful art anywhere near my collection.

you should be happy to get rid of them, i wouldn't want that awful art anywhere near my collection.

lol

for some reason i grabbed 2 and bagged and boarded them...wonder if they/re thrown out by the LCS. Would be interesting to send one in to CGC, see what they say about it.

Lonestar included a copy in my latest purchase from them. (thumbs u

Edited by kimik

lol

eBay bucks. ;)

the return?! :)

That's what I was thinking!

Dre, in regard to your 9.8 Ditko I'd be inclined to auction it if I had it, but that's just me. I like watching bidding activity on high demand items. If you're going the BIN route, Throw it up at 5 G's or more (Raws selling at $1,600???) and see how many nibbles you get. If it's the highest grade on the census (*which at this point I'm guessing it is) that may work to your advantage.

My guess is that people were snoozing through the holidays when these books were hitting the stands and now they're scratching their heads going "Whoa...what the heck did I just miss?"

Someone is going to get absolutely bankrupted holding the baby on this one.

Hope its no-one from here.

The nineties are almost back.

Holo-foil anyone?

Hi Guys. Just popped in to hopefully clarify the situation regarding the Limited Edition Comix/LSCC Superior Spider Man 1 variant.

This is uncharted territory for us, having never done this before and although we thought demand would be strong, it has been a bit of a shock to see the extent of interest this has generated, due in no small part to the superb job Adi Granov did with the art on this cover.

here are some faq type answers;

1. All orders placed prior to 12.00am yesterday (midnight) G.M.T. will be honoured in full.

2. All orders after that will be for 2 copies per customer and orders for larger quantities will be auto cancelled.

3. All books will be bagged and boarded and sent in a stiff comic book mailer.

4. You should email Midtown for details of availability and price from them, that is strictly a matter for them.

5. We intend to have a minimum of 1,000 copies available at LSCC for customers to buy exclusively at our booth.

6. Dan Slott & Adi Granov will sign copies for no extra charge exclusively at our booth.

I hope that answers most of your questions. Feel free to pm me if you do not see your query answered above and thanks for your interest. (thumbs u

I have never seen a Marvel point one issue on the Newsstand. I am going to say the Avenging Spider-man 15.1 wont have a Newsstand variant. It is not around San Antonio and it certainly did not come out this week with Spidey #700 and Daredevil #21.

i don't see a flood coming in from DCBS...actually i rarely even get my variants from DCBS and end up cancelling. I've canceled the last 3 or 4 i've tried to get from them...they always seem to over order or they don't receive their copies (or maybe i'm just unlucky).

Edited by krighton