• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

On 12/10/2022 at 1:15 PM, Juno Beach said:

Ok, I gotta ask what you and Flying Donut mean here...

Being that 24 was the value book up until recently, I’m guessing Donut wouldn’t originally concede to Divad that 23 is actually her 1st appearance.

@divad 

On 12/10/2022 at 4:51 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:

Being that 24 was the value book up until recently, I’m guessing Donut wouldn’t originally concede to Divad that 23 is actually her 1st appearance.

@divad 

I guess if you didn't actually read the comic you might think #24 was her first (or first full) appearance. But if you did read it you would know #23 should always have been noted as first appearance. So it's more because of erroneous info than value changing it. 

Given that this is the rarest Bratukhin cover and often goes over 100 on ebay,  someone sent me this link to keep an eye on it when they start taking orders again.  49 dollars is a great price at this point. 

https://blackcapecomics.com/products/deathstroke-inc-10-cvr-c-inc-1-25-filya-bratukhin-card-stock-var

On 12/10/2022 at 7:51 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:

@divad 

I would and always have conceded that. The market - until very recently - did not. Hence the use of Conan 23 in this thread as an example.(thumbsu

On 12/10/2022 at 11:56 PM, WolverineX said:

Given that this is the rarest Bratukhin cover and often goes over 100 on ebay,  someone sent me this link to keep an eye on it when they start taking orders again.  49 dollars is a great price at this point. 

https://blackcapecomics.com/products/deathstroke-inc-10-cvr-c-inc-1-25-filya-bratukhin-card-stock-var

I just don’t see those covers moving at all in the shops in my area.

On 12/12/2022 at 12:27 PM, WolverineX said:

If you find the deathstroke one that is a great arbitrage opportunity on ebay.  How much are your shops selling that variant for?  I might buy them all.  

They usually don’t even buy enough to get them. When they do, they put them out at, maybe, a dollar or two more, but usually they’re cover price.

On 12/12/2022 at 3:29 PM, Michael Browning said:

They usually don’t even buy enough to get them. When they do, they put them out at, maybe, a dollar or two more, but usually they’re cover price.

And they have this variant and it is not selling?

On 12/12/2022 at 9:44 AM, Michael Browning said:

I just don’t see those covers moving at all in the shops in my area.

You really need to buy them if they are there. Your second comment makes it seem like they don't have them.

On 12/12/2022 at 3:29 PM, Michael Browning said:

It's a no brainer at cover price.  

These are hard to find in most places and go for around 20 on Ebay

Screenshot_20221212-162753_eBay.jpg

Edited by WolverineX

On 12/11/2022 at 11:43 AM, FlyingDonut said:
On 12/10/2022 at 4:51 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:

@divad 

I would and always have conceded that. The market - until very recently - did not. Hence the use of Conan 23 in this thread as an example.(thumbsu

No quibble there . . . but, I would always buy the 24 over the 23 - just for the BWS cover (and first stunning cover App!) And show me one person who thinks it's not a beautiful comic book.:peace:

On 12/16/2022 at 11:20 PM, divad said:

No quibble there . . . but, I would always buy the 24 over the 23 - just for the BWS cover (and first stunning cover App!) And show me one person who thinks it's not a beautiful comic book.:peace:

I do not like agreeing with divad but yeah, 23 is so mehhhhh, if I am spending money it is on 24

Had some time to do research the last few days on my graded slab inventory and realized Batman Damned 1 has been making some moves (varying fluctuations lately) sales-wise for any holders. I had taken this title off my watchlist about a year ago.

Edited by CHASEnBLUE