• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,788 posts in this topic

On 4/28/2023 at 9:56 AM, fastballspecial said:

Its just not as sharing as it used to be. Too much competition not as much comarderie as we used to have. 
Many old time collectors that started this thread are gone now. Eventually as the market corrects it will even
out again. I am meeting more and more boardies now at shows and getting others to join.  They are always
amazed at the resources on this board..

Personally speaking, I think this is a fantastic time to be speculating as most of the Covid-speculators exit the pre-order market. I am not sharing as much publicly on the boards as I used to, but that does not mean that I am not sharing privately with others that are willing to share with me. There is plenty of $$ to be made with moderns that can be then turned into SA/BA keys that have dropped (or to invest in the stock market shortly).

On 5/1/2023 at 2:15 AM, Corona smith said:

If it bugs you so much you have the choice to not read it. Problem solved. 

Who said it "bugs" me? Just an observation.

(PS. - hilarious when people post the Confused icon when things are crystal clear).

I was on the eye for star wars #42 in a grade, they sold around $300 recently idk what now, and I probably shouldn't post this as I haven't checked but I might be writing it off anyway.

9.4 then mcs every single one when they were selling for $300? We're priced at $5-700 and that was last week, despite any news and that was newly listed or new to site. If they're now selling then there is some insider trading going on. :insane:

Jk but c'mon 😝🤣