• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,977 posts in this topic

On 1/31/2022 at 12:26 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I can relate. Seemingly it is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because; this is the song that never ends 😂

Thanks for that... friggin song is going to be stuck in my head for the next few hours 😐😂

On 1/31/2022 at 9:04 AM, Ninja0215 said:

I'm gonna have to start donating blood or semen....or both lol I just filled out another submission form . :canofworms:

I am personally only sending in as Fast Track until the TAT improves. I know myself and I literally look several times a day for updates and it is nerve wrecking. To me it is worth the extra money.

On 1/29/2022 at 9:17 AM, gadzukes said:

I've got a Modern Tier Submission that was received on 8/11.

It's been in G/E/I for at least a couple months.  

Should I expect it'll ship soon?

Mine was received on 08/03 and I received my books last week. I am guessing in a perfect world they will get to you in the next few weeks. Mine was in Grading/Quality Control for 5 days if that helps.

On 1/31/2022 at 2:16 PM, Wheresmymarvelvaluestamp said:

I am personally only sending in as Fast Track until the TAT improves. I know myself and I literally look several times a day for updates and it is nerve wrecking. To me it is worth the extra money.

If I could afford it, I suppose my time is actually worth a value, yet I'd rather be playing catch with my dad or basketball. I'm getting too old for this crud!

On 1/31/2022 at 3:16 PM, Wheresmymarvelvaluestamp said:

I haven't done a fast track yet but I know sometime soon I will. 

On 1/31/2022 at 2:00 PM, Ninja0215 said:

I work in a hospital so I can usually find some sort of sturdy box lying around.  

Don't know if it's PC to refer to them that way.. :baiting:

:roflmao:

On 1/31/2022 at 3:25 PM, Troy Division said:

In first after a decade submitting books...I have a new submission in my account that is NOT mine.
AND a pending charge for this new submission that is not mine.
So...that's a thing to call about tomorrow.

Anyone else ever have this happen?

Wait... not only do I have to keep a look out for my submissions, but other people's as well?

On 1/31/2022 at 4:25 PM, Troy Division said:

In first after a decade submitting books...I have a new submission in my account that is NOT mine.
AND a pending charge for this new submission that is not mine.
So...that's a thing to call about tomorrow.

Anyone else ever have this happen?

How do you mess that up? The order form has a barcode! Just scan, pull up acct/order form and make sure books on list match what's in sub

On 1/31/2022 at 2:16 PM, Wheresmymarvelvaluestamp said:

This is what I started doing and the first one was an extremely quick turnaround.  Next two fast tracks have been stuck in G/E/I for about a month now.  I'm back to regular slo mo submissions since some of the books im sending really wouldnt be worth spending the extra money on and I'm not in a massive rush.

When they finally opened the one stuck in Grading/QC they initially emailed to tell me that I had undervalued it and pushed it up to the standard tier.  Customer service rep told me that it wouldnt re-set the clock, but i am starting to think they did because two weeks on and here we are.  

On 1/29/2022 at 9:17 AM, gadzukes said:

I've got a Modern Tier Submission that was received on 8/11.

It's been in G/E/I for at least a couple months.  

Should I expect it'll ship soon?

I got all 100 of my regular moderns back and already sold from received date 8/26.

You should call them. 

On 1/31/2022 at 2:58 PM, Miguelb said:

This is what I started doing and the first one was an extremely quick turnaround.  Next two fast tracks have been stuck in G/E/I for about a month now.  I'm back to regular slo mo submissions since some of the books im sending really wouldnt be worth spending the extra money on and I'm not in a massive rush.

When they finally opened the one stuck in Grading/QC they initially emailed to tell me that I had undervalued it and pushed it up to the standard tier.  Customer service rep told me that it wouldnt re-set the clock, but i am starting to think they did because two weeks on and here we are.  

Sorry to hear that man. Most of the people that post on here I see fast track getting done in 3 months or so. Way better than the 7 1/2 months I just waited for a slow modern.

On 1/31/2022 at 5:46 PM, Wheresmymarvelvaluestamp said:

Sorry to hear that man. Most of the people that post on here I see fast track getting done in 3 months or so. Way better than the 7 1/2 months I just waited for a slow modern.

Lol at this point i'm just like eh whatever...have a lesser order at CBCS since the beginning of August, so they aren't any better on their times.

On 1/27/2022 at 11:09 AM, IceHole said:

2 book Sig Series Mod Slow with CCS Pressing stats:

CCS pressing order marked received 4/15

CCS pressing invoiced and payed on 12/3

CGC received 12/22

CGC G/E/I 12/22

CGC Grading/Quality Control 1/17

CGC invoiced and payed on 1/26

This CCS pressing order was just marked shipped today!  Email with tracking number received!  I am nothing but smiles!!!