• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

On 5/12/2022 at 2:45 PM, valiantman said:

Half the country seems to want to disagree. lol

20220512_usatemp.jpg.710e0aa60c55a570788f1fb84c10b6b9.jpg

We've been in the 90's all week, and it sucks. I remember Spring. Nowadays, we just have winter, then two months of rain, then summer shows up uninvited.

On 5/12/2022 at 2:20 PM, Bird said:

it is the position of the turtle on whose back the great world sits and whether his tummy is rumbly or not that decides the weather

The turtles name being The Great A'Tuin

On 5/12/2022 at 1:29 PM, F For Fake said:

We've been in the 90's all week, and it sucks. I remember Spring. Nowadays, we just have winter, then two months of rain, then summer shows up uninvited.

Depends where you’re at.. but what matters is where you’re going (thumbsu

On 5/12/2022 at 1:20 PM, Bird said:

it is the position of the turtle on whose back the great world sits and whether his tummy is rumbly or not that decides the weather

The great tumbly-wumbly? Very Zappa-esque!:applause:

On 5/12/2022 at 5:53 PM, divad said:
On 5/12/2022 at 4:20 PM, Bird said:

The great tumbly-wumbly? Very Zappa-esque!:applause:

Who you jivin' with that cosmic debris?

On 5/12/2022 at 9:02 PM, The Meta said:
On 5/12/2022 at 6:20 PM, MAR1979 said:

"URAnus is built on a funny tilt"

This isn't Legos lol

Are these heating up/selling well on eBay??? Maybe in your neighborhood!

On 5/12/2022 at 3:30 PM, The Meta said:
On 5/12/2022 at 3:20 PM, Bird said:

The turtles name being The Great A'Tuin

I found a turtle in the skimmer of my pool this morning.  He said, "There are some who call me... Tim."

Then as I released him back into the wild, he said, "Happy 30th Birthday to Valiant!  Those are some of the best books in the past 40 years, besides the Turtles."

On 5/13/2022 at 10:08 AM, valiantman said:

I found a turtle in the skimmer of my pool this morning.  He said, "There are some who call me... Tim."

Then as I released him back into the wild, he said, "Happy 30th Birthday to Valiant!  Those are some of the best books in the past 40 years, besides the Turtles."

Still waiting on a Turok 1 gold

On 5/13/2022 at 11:25 AM, The Meta said:
On 5/13/2022 at 11:08 AM, valiantman said:

Still waiting on a Turok 1 gold

Do you think one will show up in the skimmer of your pool, or is there a monetary reward involved? :kidaround:

On 5/13/2022 at 11:00 AM, valiantman said:

Do you think one will show up in the skimmer of your pool, or is there a monetary reward involved? :kidaround:

Nothing is free

On 5/13/2022 at 12:05 PM, The Meta said:

Considering its graded, 40

If you pay the shipping with the $40, I'll send it to you.  It comes with a worthless certificate, too. PM if interested. (thumbsu

On 5/13/2022 at 12:06 PM, The Meta said:

But I notice the price box has something going on with it, a story I am unsure about, I need to be educated 

Valiant removed the cover price for the gold incentive books after there was confusion with the first couple (Archer & Armstrong #0 Gold, Eternal Warrior #1 Gold non-Embossed), so it would be harder for retailers to accidentally put their gold books out for sale at $2.25 or $2.50 when they could have gotten $50+.

http://valiantarchive.com/valiant/golds.php

Edited by valiantman

On 5/13/2022 at 1:09 PM, valiantman said:

If you pay the shipping with the $40, I'll send it to you.  It comes with a worthless certificate, too. PM if interested. (thumbsu

Valiant removed the cover price for the gold incentive books after there was confusion with the first couple (Archer & Armstrong #0 Gold, Eternal Warrior #1 Gold non-Embossed), so it would be harder for retailers to accidentally put their gold books out for sale at $2.25 or $2.50 when they could have gotten $50+.

http://valiantarchive.com/valiant/golds.php

It's kinda funny, don't you think, that the print run of the VVSS and gold edition books were "limited' to 5500 or so copies, and the current sales figures indicate that those books are more abundant than the new releases. If DMG ever sells to a company that will actually do something with the property, and key issues in the current books are going to end up mighty desirable.