• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,263 posts in this topic

On 11/7/2022 at 9:32 AM, Robot Man said:

These books need to be filed. Question is, Horror boxes or Crime boxes? Occurred to me, when was the last time I ever saw any of these for sale?

commonstercrime.jpg

commanhunt14.jpg

comrolypoly.jpg

This question bothered me so much a few years ago I finally just put everything alphanumeric regardless of age or genre.  There are times I want to restructure, but it's been less bothersome to have them this way so I'm sticking with it. 

On 11/7/2022 at 8:32 AM, Robot Man said:

These books need to be filed. Question is, Horror boxes or Crime boxes? Occurred to me, when was the last time I ever saw any of these for sale?

commonstercrime.jpg

commanhunt14.jpg

comrolypoly.jpg

Nice haul, and we're not finding ANY of these types of books, as you know, in any abundance these days.  I would suggest going by the story contents AFA putting them in horror or crime boxes.  I too run into that sometimes.  I have my Roly Poly 14 in with horror, just based on the cover illustration.  I think your Manhunt and Monster Crime however, might be more at home in a crime box.

Thanks for the input. Thinking of Monster crime and Roly Poly as horror and the Manhunt in crime with the rest of the run. I have been known to buy 2 copies and put one in each. That ship has sailed on these though. I got them a LONG time ago. Just never see any of them for sale any more. 

On 11/7/2022 at 11:32 AM, Robot Man said:

commonstercrime.jpg

commanhunt14.jpg

comrolypoly.jpg

Killer books!!!  Who cares where you put 'em - you got 'em!  Heck, keep them out and look at them!  ;)  

That Manhunt book does come up somewhat frequently.  I know of 2 up for grabs now and one sold last week, for good $.  I've been hunting for a reasonable copy for the LB Cole art forever but that sweet cover keeps it out of my range.  ENJOY!