• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,599 posts in this topic

On 2/14/2023 at 3:21 AM, Paul © ® ™💙 said:

And so it goes on... 

image.png.4378ca62cdc2c6bfcfbadfe6f6ff1756.png

and on...

image.png.2db111a34af779d7d684f905bd5d779f.png

and on...

image.png.f95fea6e72f32a4e2fc49b8145faf6a9.png

and on....

image.png.1d3ae6565ded736b754a1ccd0503b2e7.png

and on....:headpat:

image.png.1fa301c93edd2adc920f081858b840c5.png

This balloon head doesn't realise it, but he has made himself my biatch.  :screwy:

Update for members and a new ID to consider. 

Of course I blocked this fool and the messages stopped coming and I closed the current auctions. Today I re-listed a bunch of stuff and this poltroon has approached me again with a new shill ID. He was very easy to spot. Account created today, the new messages are below. The ebay handle is  dadow-7807.

I have since reported him to ebay, linking the two IDs. We'll see what they do with the information.

I should add he sent an offer today which was automatically declined. He then sent another offer which I declined. He then sent another offer for the full purchase price, which I declined.

Obviously no-one sends an offer for the purchase price, but he did this to avoid having to pay immediately.

I must admit whatever happens, I have totally ignored every message this guy has sent me in respect of actually replying to him.

I have to confess I have enjoyed messing with this fookwit!

image.png.97ed3de0cd892a43e1c4f58a411da702.png

image.thumb.png.70deeb2ce2a50c16e28a30805142aa80.png

image.thumb.png.be3df81112277d332bad1c8c4a0cb7c9.png

image.png.b11efe4afd73641ea80ad794c11e811a.png

Edited by Paul © ® ™⚽️💙

I should also add that I have developed a hatred for people who call you 'bro', who are not your 'bro', and I have found it fills me with a most unsettling rage, and an urge to ram the nearest heavy blunt instrument up where the sun doesn't shine to perpetrators of said phrase.  :insane:

dionisi-2

Dionisio Brens

Block this thief. Purchased a Edge of Spider-Verse #2 CGC 9.4 on October 10th. Delivered UPS on October 13th with note MET CUSTOMER.

End of December I get a message that he hadn't received the book. Ignored. December 31st he disputes it with his credit card. 

Today February 24th, eBay advises that his card company sided with him but of course I'm all good because I followed eBay's rules and they'll eat the cost.

But he's still a thief. Lesson learned, don't ship to the projects.

Do yourself a favor and Block eBay ID dionisi-2

On 2/24/2023 at 12:40 PM, Paul © ® ™💙 said:

I should also add that I have developed a hatred for people who call you 'bro', who are not your 'bro', and I have found it fills me with a most unsettling rage, and an urge to ram the nearest heavy blunt instrument up where the sun doesn't shine to perpetrators of said phrase.  :insane:

Hey, chill my guy - why the hate my dude? It's all good fam... :baiting:

Just messing with you - I call my (14 and 16 year old) kids bro, it drives them absolutely nuts... lol

user: jerryules

Made a best offer on a book on Saturday, fair offer so I accepted, and he paid almost immediately - awesome. Sunday, he messaged me about another book because he got one of my "send offers" to people watching the book. The offer was for $5 off - so $44.95 on a $49.95 book. He asked if I'd combine shipping with the other book he bought since it hadn't shipped (being a Sunday). I said of course I would, just accept the offer and wait to pay until I send an updated invoice.

A couple of hours later, he messages and says he's considering buying the second book, but feels the price is too high compared to other copies out there (it's not - it's kind of an oddball book, and there are two similar comps on eBay - mine is a 1st print, and the 2 comps are 2nd prints, listed at $45 and $75). But in the interest of a sale, I messaged back and said I could go down to $40, and if he wanted to do that to counter my offer and I'd accept, which is what we did. He paid basically right away again, and messaged saying thanks, and I said I'd get the books out right away on Monday (today).

Two hours later, I get a message asking to cancel both orders and refund the money. :facepalm: Just a huge waste of time and effort.

Edited by Jesse-Lee
Corrected spelling error

On 2/24/2023 at 1:40 PM, Paul © ® ™💙 said:

Easy slugger

On 2/27/2023 at 11:14 AM, Jesse-Lee said:

user: jerryrules

Made a best offer on a book on Saturday, fair offer so I accepted, and he paid almost immediately - awesome. Sunday, he messaged me about another book because he got one of my "send offers" to people watching the book. The offer was for $5 off - so $44.95 on a $49.95 book. He asked if I'd combine shipping with the other book he bought since it hadn't shipped (being a Sunday). I said of course I would, just accept the offer and wait to pay until I send an updated invoice.

A couple of hours later, he messages and says he's considering buying the second book, but feels the price is too high compared to other copies out there (it's not - it's kind of an oddball book, and there are two similar comps on eBay - mine is a 1st print, and the 2 comps are 2nd prints, listed at $45 and $75). But in the interest of a sale, I messaged back and said I could go down to $40, and if he wanted to do that to counter my offer and I'd accept, which is what we did. He paid basically right away again, and messaged saying thanks, and I said I'd get the books out right away on Monday (today).

Two hours later, I get a message asking to cancel both orders and refund the money. :facepalm: Just a huge waste of time and effort.

Correct spelling?

image.png.4da36e67c9f0c284fb0bfc0f1ea7e332.png

Edited by MultiSig Mike

On 2/24/2023 at 11:40 AM, Paul © ® ™💙 said:

I always assume someone using the word bro is on the low end of the brain pool.  Perhaps that's unfair but I'm gonna go with it until proven otherwise

Just blocked this user:

michaelawood92991 (450TURQUOISE_STAR Star)

Opened a non received item before contacting me , knowing that his package was in customs.  I am also a buyer and when a package doesn´t show up i track it to see if its stuck or something . If i see its in customs i don´t contact seller and wait until process is finished. If i see something is wrong with my package i contact buyer first because its extremly rude to open case because my item didn´t arrived in time.

This guy is banned from my store

On 1/27/2023 at 10:45 AM, Fan Boy said:

Jobe355933

Reporting a dishonest ebay seller. I brought two comic book lots from him - three old kids comics each package. I got packages picked up and noticed something not right.  One package was overweight too much.  So I went to postal office to ask for scale weight verification … AHA! I thought so! This package - the brown cardboard package is only 11.82 grams as true weight. On the postal label says “15.9 oz” meaning as 450.75 oz.  

Way too much.  That’s like having a butcher putting his thumb on scale to increase weight. 

See photos 

18BCF6E4-10C5-414C-B7D4-D2DAD3B3A1F2.jpeg

60F71747-8D64-4504-A037-9B036B3ECC86.jpeg

A0D04EA6-E87A-4700-8AFD-327FE8C665A7.jpeg

D6D046D4-7744-497B-9955-486BFBD1970E.jpeg

CA7F7819-C926-4FE0-AFF7-54EEE89FDB35.jpeg

A1C0D7E3-4228-405D-8394-A6C2B2A369A3.jpeg

27771F42-1FD2-4932-A6AE-EA19E9641575.jpeg

BF9C6AEE-560C-43F3-BD52-B69F0CE5464B.jpeg

I set up templates to use for single books, 2 books, 3 books, etc. with an estimate of weight, because it would be extremely time-consuming to figure the weight of every listing. Sometimes it's not spot on. The weight listed on the package is the weight that the seller paid for, so there's no scam, as mentioned.