• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suicide Squad movie coming
2 2

3,562 posts in this topic

BUT YOU MUST TELL THEM TO TURN OFF THEIR BRAIN AND ASK NO QUESTIONS.

Going to try and get into the theater tonight with three friends. But with school being out, tickets are selling out.

Saw it last night.

Not good.

I liked Deadshot. Will Smith was the best part of the movie.

Everything else was somewhere between boring and bad. 4/10 at best.

I was really, really hoping DC would finally get one right and get their universe on track. But no.

Saw it last night.

Not good.

I liked Deadshot. Will Smith was the best part of the movie.

Everything else was somewhere between boring and bad. 4/10 at best.

I was really, really hoping DC would finally get one right and get their universe on track. But no.

The absolute WORST crime a movie can commit, beyond anything else, is to be boring. Especially in this genre.

SS bored to tears.

The absolute WORST crime a movie can commit, beyond anything else, is to be boring. Especially in this genre.

SS bored to tears.

I wish you would share your opinion more about this movie. No need to hold back.

:baiting:

Does this mean BA12 will plummet in value now? I'm going to go out on a shaky limb and say, yes.

Jerome

Nah. This movie didn't do anything to hurt HQ.

hm

So the movie was bad but HQ was good, okay, that'd probably help keep the value up.

It sounds like if I was until next weekend, I can watch the movie all by myself lol

Jerome

Edited by Lethal_Collector

SS bored to tears.

I wish you would share your opinion more about this movie. No need to hold back.

lol

I feel like I need to warn people. Consider my posts a PSA.

:roflmao:

Does this mean BA12 will plummet in value now? I'm going to go out on a shaky limb and say, yes.

Jerome

HQ was brilliant and as the theatre was letting out people were talking about a solo HQ/Joker movie.

Jim

Edited by Guardian Comics

SS bored to tears.

lol

I feel like I need to warn people. Consider my posts a PSA.

:roflmao:

lol

It needs to come with an alert beforehand.

PSA.png

But seriously, were you familiar with the Suicide Squad in advance or with any of these characters? Just wondering if that could cause the team to not even entertain you.

Jerome

HQ was brilliant and as the theatre was letting out people were talking about a solo HQ/Joker movie.

Jim

No desire for SS2, but here's the spinoffs I wouldn't mind watching

1. Harley/Joker (Death of _____)

2. Deadshot Prequel

3. Viola Davis verbally assaulting inept members of congress for hours at a time.

2. Deadshot Prequel

3. Viola Davis verbally assaulting inept members of congress for hours at a time.

I like that when I am reading reviews of this movie, there is one thing most agree on:

- Will Smith surprised them with his performance he was so good

- Viola David was evil; but in a way you want to see her do it more!

2. Deadshot Prequel

I like that when I am reading reviews of this movie, there is one thing most agree on:

- Will Smith surprised them with his performance he was so good

Will Smith and Viola Davis are doing very Will Smith/Viola Davis things in this movie, so if you like them doing what they do, you'll like what they do here. Same for Joel Kinnamen, though I think they made him too much of a main role for such a boring, unknown character.

I don't want to see any more of Viola Davis being evil. She did a good job with the role, don't get me wrong, but while I do like Amanda Waller's moral ambiguity, there's nothing ambiguous about her in the movie. She's just a straight up bad guy, period. One thing I don't need is another DC movie where even the "good guys" are actually evil. Had about enough of that, so thanks, Zack Snyder.

Boy, I didn't think HQ was brilliant. I thought Margot Robbie did a decent job with a very limited part. But I thought most everything about the character was very rote and uninteresting. For a "dangerous," "crazy" character, the way they portrayed her felt very safe and by the numbers. I never felt like she - or the movie - was going to actually surprise me. And they didn't.

Edited by Crimebuster

I don't want to see any more of Viola Davis being evil. She did a good job with the role, don't get me wrong, but while I do like Amanda Waller's moral ambiguity, there's nothing ambiguous about her in the movie. She's just a straight up bad guy, period. One thing I don't need is another DC movie where even the "good guys" are actually evil. Had about enough of that, so thanks, Zack Snyder.

Boy, I didn't think HQ was brilliant. I thought Margot Robbie did a decent job with a very limited part. But I thought most everything about the character was very rote and uninteresting. For a "dangerous," "crazy" character, the way they portrayed her felt very safe and by the numbers. I never felt like she - or the movie - was going to actually surprise me. And they didn't.

Spot on. Totally agree.