• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where in the world was the Quality Control at CGC???
44 44

6,136 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:
14 minutes ago, Gaard said:

Genius!

Wait until the owner files an insurance claim for it being stolen. 

I mean I guess last bill of sale would make it worth something but as far as stolen, its easily replaced, selling would be hard

10 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I mean I guess last bill of sale would make it worth something but as far as stolen, its easily replaced, selling would be hard

Don't know about any of that.. Just thinking I no longer need to sell on ebay, heritage, CC ,or Clink.. Time to contact this guy. He is obviously the best salesman.... 

44 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Maybe it is signed.... By this "artist"

20210607_173852.jpg.b85ce694aeb536134d96944b17195370.jpg

I am going to sell the etheric thoughts that emanated from DaVinci as he painted the Mona Lisa.  I have acquired them by a combination of secret seance techniques and heisenberg;s uncertainty principle nullifier, as well as mind grabbing techniques.

8 minutes ago, 1webslinger said:

You just need lots of lemon and heat to see it, the big problem is finding where to apply the lemon and heat

You mean it could be signed??!!  God in Heaven!!! 

So You're Telling Me There's A Chance....jpg

Edited by Galen130

3 minutes ago, kav said:

I am going to sell the etheric thoughts that emanated from DaVinci as he painted the Mona Lisa.  I have acquired them by a combination of secret seance techniques and heisenberg;s uncertainty principle nullifier, as well as mind grabbing techniques.

That's what she said. 

Just now, greggy said:

That's what she said. 

Yes Georgia O Keefe told me that when I contacted her etheric presence via Greggyvision (TM)