• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where in the world was the Quality Control at CGC???
44 44

6,136 posts in this topic

On 12/14/2021 at 2:14 PM, wombat said:

I would think it still had to go through him. That was the account that submitted them. 

That was my thought too, but I did the paperwork and shipped them.  I'll get it figured out. Lol.

On 12/14/2021 at 5:18 PM, DR.X said:

I'm starting to think :idea: that maybe PGX has placed a spy in the CGC QC department,  to deliberately cause this nonsense.

Just like in Star Trek " Balance of Terror " where Lt. Stiles tells Kirk, there could be a Romulan spy on board.

This actually makes sense when you look at the level of ineptitude that is unfolding in this thread. It's not like this could actually happen in a supposed industry leader specializing in comics? Right?

On 12/14/2021 at 4:49 PM, LudaToke said:

This actually makes sense when you look at the level of ineptitude that is unfolding in this thread. It's not like this could actually happen in a supposed industry leader specializing in comics? Right?

well, it's not like these are isolated incidents. its like the Bubonic Plague.

On 12/14/2021 at 2:21 PM, wombat said:

We need an "every books goes through quality control" emoji. 

see-no-evil-monkey_1f648.png

The see no evil monkey, called Mizaru (Japanese for “see not”), one of the Three Wise Monkeys. Depicted as the face with hands covering its eyes. The Three Wise Monkeys represent the proverb see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil, frequently interpreted as a call for discretion or willful ignorance.

seems to describe QA

On 12/14/2021 at 5:34 PM, Ares said:

see-no-evil-monkey_1f648.png

The see no evil monkey, called Mizaru (Japanese for “see not”), one of the Three Wise Monkeys. Depicted as the face with hands covering its eyes. The Three Wise Monkeys represent the proverb see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil, frequently interpreted as a call for discretion or willful ignorance.

seems to describe QA

When I hear " see no evil, hear no evil " this is the first image that comes to my mind. 

MV5BMzg4YmI3NDktNWUyZS00NDFjLTgxMzQtZDUxNDIyZGZiYjRjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg@._V1_.jpg.d216a52af0acac4ff51cf902839b1117.jpg

Maybe it is time to add some Gene Wilder emojis...hm

On 12/14/2021 at 4:50 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

When I hear " see no evil, hear no evil " this is the first image that comes to my mind. 

MV5BMzg4YmI3NDktNWUyZS00NDFjLTgxMzQtZDUxNDIyZGZiYjRjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg@._V1_.jpg.d216a52af0acac4ff51cf902839b1117.jpg

Maybe it is time to add some Gene Wilder emojis...hm

GREAT movie!!! lol

I have 14 books coming tomorrow that were received, graded, QC and shipped in a week.

Yeah

1 week

I am fearing for my life cause either I should buy a lottery ticket, or I'm going to find 14 copies of Xforce 1 with the labels of the books I submitted 

On 12/14/2021 at 8:35 PM, The Meta said:

I have 14 books coming tomorrow that were received, graded, QC and shipped in a week.

Yeah

1 week

I am fearing for my life cause either I should buy a lottery ticket, or I'm going to find 14 copies of Xforce 1 with the labels of the books I submitted 

Maybe we can have an online Seance, and foretell what's coming.

On 12/14/2021 at 9:35 PM, The Meta said:

Yeah

1 week

You might get lucky.

I had 8 books go to CGC and they came back in a month. I was happy with all Except 1.

not that it was damages but cant understand why the low grade

On 12/14/2021 at 7:35 PM, The Meta said:

Yeah

1 week

AA38ABA1-D814-4444-BF8B-A2A205F543B7.jpeg

On 12/14/2021 at 8:44 PM, Galen130 said:

AA38ABA1-D814-4444-BF8B-A2A205F543B7.jpeg

Honestly... I almost felt the same way and few posts below or above, hes not the only one, but......

I have a 20 book modern slow, that was delivered the 6th of December and hasn't checked in, anyway I hope that it moves that fast  :cry:  :pullhair:  :tonofbricks:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 12/14/2021 at 7:47 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Honestly... I almost felt the same way, and few posts below or above, hes not the only one, but

I have a 20 book modern slow, that was delivered the 6th of December and hasn't checked in, anyway I hope that it moves that fast  :cry:  :pullhair:  :tonofbricks:

I guess I missed the cutoff right after 8 months of griping.  Seems like everyone now gets 8 days to gripe. 🤣🤣🤣

On 12/14/2021 at 7:49 PM, Galen130 said:

I guess I missed the cutoff right after 8 months of griping.  Seems like everyone now gets 8 days to gripe. 🤣🤣🤣

Dude I have books received in Aug that haven't moved 

Edited by The Meta

On 12/14/2021 at 7:51 PM, Galen130 said:

Okay, so I suck at craps…:banana:

🎲🎲🎲🎲

It's crazy. I sent in 50 books and crickets, I send in 14 personal books for a signing in Baltimore, blam, shotgunned outta there

Edited by The Meta

On 12/14/2021 at 8:53 PM, The Meta said:

It's crazy. I sent in 50 books and crickets, I send in 14 personal books for a signing in Baltimore, blam, shotgunned outta there

I guess technically they made an announcement that they'd have it more streamlined in December.  Last I sent in was in November,  but the 6th was a week ago and hasn't been marked received so I thought the "streamline" was hogwash. doh!

When were yours delivered? Any idea?