• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DAREDEVIL #1 CLUB
15 15

940 posts in this topic

When we were collecting he was much younger in high school and through his early married years.

Now he has been married for 19 years with a house and 4 children so the collecting duties have been left up to me.

All of his books are stored at my house, he just does not have the room.

Me, I took a much lower paying job in 2012 and my Family has blessed me with 4 more Grandchildren since 2010 so my collecting habits have decreased drastically.

When we were collecting he was much younger in high school and through his early married years.

Now he has been married for 19 years with a house and 4 children so the collecting duties have been left up to me.

All of his books are stored at my house, he just does not have the room.

Me, I took a much lower paying job in 2012 and my Family has blessed me with 4 more Grandchildren since 2010 so my collecting habits have decreased drastically.

Married for 19 years with a house and 4 children. I wonder who else can say that? Hmmm... :whistle:

Sweet copy. Pence copies should be worth just as much as US versions.

Yup.

Are any foreign printings of comics worth as much as the original American versions? (shrug)

-J.

No, because they're reprints. :shy:

Yup.

Are any foreign printings of comics worth as much as the original American versions? (shrug)

-J.

One day the pence copies should see a correction. From my understanding they were printed on the same press as the cent copies. Just different printing plate/less copies. Someone correct me if I am wrong. Edited by spiderphill

Yup.

-J.

They're not technically reprints but they are foreign and they were released after the original american copies. Most collectors don't want them in their collection regardless of how steep the discount. That will likely always keep them at around 50-60% FMV of the American copies.

-J.

Yup.

-J.

They're not technically reprints but they are foreign and they were released after the original american copies. Most collectors don't want them in their collection regardless of how steep the discount. That will likely always keep them at around 50-60% FMV of the American copies.

-J.

They're absolutely NOT reprints. Much research has gone into this... they were printed at the same time, on the same presses, and some thoeries even suggest before the USA versions!

They are "original editions with UK price variants"

And probably 50-100x rarer than the corresponding cents copies!

It's the same principle as the famous 30 & 35 cent variants... just imagine Britain being one of the states where the variants were distributed :o

However, I can understand the market but it's slowly changing - certainly massively in the last 20 years. :cloud9: <3