• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week In Your Plastic Crack, Action Figures and Toy Collection
26 26

9,414 posts in this topic

On 12/3/2022 at 11:49 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:

I can’t afford the comics I want, so new toys are out of the question.  Hoping to finally hit my storage unit this weekend and dig out my original Star Wars stuff:wishluck:

It's a harsh mistress to balance, that's for sure. If this wasn't a gift there's no way I'd be buying it. 

On 12/5/2022 at 3:57 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:

My absolute favourite toy....ever

C5A6442E-08B2-4AA8-A133-7EFE11DA9D18.thumb.jpeg.494a7fd6404008a0b1cc7d356731b57f.jpeg

Hell yeah, and he looks sharp! I used to love playing with one of these at my aunt's house when I was a kid. She did a lot of babysitting, and she had this in her assortment of toys for the kids. I always wished he was mine. I was pricing them a couple of years ago, but haven't found one in nice shape with a decent box at a price I want to pay...at least not yet. Yours looks great!

On 12/5/2022 at 4:34 PM, F For Fake said:

Hell yeah, and he looks sharp! I used to love playing with one of these at my aunt's house when I was a kid. She did a lot of babysitting, and she had this in her assortment of toys for the kids. I always wished he was mine. I was pricing them a couple of years ago, but haven't found one in nice shape with a decent box at a price I want to pay...at least not yet. Yours looks great!

He’s in great shape.  I was always pretty careful with my toys.  I have a shogun somewhere too.  The battles they used to have :cloud9:

On 12/5/2022 at 5:04 PM, ft88 said:

Got the two GI Joe gliders. Viper has the foam in punched. 

55185182-BFD1-4188-91F5-1F2DB8794647.thumb.jpeg.eea32dfe10dc20aa03ece84dbcf97586.jpeg

Sweeet! That is a real grail there. My best friend has a complete collection of figures and vehicles, from 82-89, and for years, the last piece he needed was the Viper Glider. He finally found one about two years ago, but it was a hunt, and it wasn't unpunched like this! This is something special for sure, congrats.

On 12/5/2022 at 4:34 PM, F For Fake said:

Uhm, that is in superb shape.   

I could see it 100 times and will never get tired of the toy.   Kudos. 

It may be one of the best all-time toys. 

Patrick