• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Chill the f out people

Is that the only letter, or can we have a few more?

For you my friend

Uck

I guess I just see it differently from times when money is taken and no book arrives etc

Over and out you savage rage monkeys ;)

lol

I am soooo tempted to change my board name to this. hm

Agreed. By the way, "savageragemonkey.com" is currently available. Best move quickly.

...do they fling poo ? GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Fling doesn't sound ragey enough. Maybe hurl.

Chill the f out people

Is that the only letter, or can we have a few more?

For you my friend

Uck

I guess I just see it differently from times when money is taken and no book arrives etc

Over and out you savage rage monkeys ;)

lol

I am soooo tempted to change my board name to this. hm

Agreed. By the way, "savageragemonkey.com" is currently available. Best move quickly.

...do they fling poo ? GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Fling doesn't sound ragey enough. Maybe hurl.

howabout...they rifle poo at high velocity with pinpoint accuracy - much like how I wish the Texans new quarterback Tom Savage flung footballs.

Furthermore, someone privately accused me of being greedy and just wanted a book for cheap. Not sure it was "cheap" but this is not about the money. To that end, Flex please find the $300 donation I offered if I get the book, but sent now. Consider that a donation from all the fine boardies who I am lucky to call friends and thrilled to do business with.

'FLEX!'

My goodness! It worked after all! And I know exactly how to use it! :cloud9:

A deal is a deal. Offer and acceptance, barring any additional terms such as reserving the right not to deal with specific people. A 3rd party making a higher offer is not an excuse to cancel a previously agreed to deal.

NOTE - the above is not legal advice and should not be relied upon.

Well I should hope not! What kind of a world would we be living in if people always stood by their word?

As a lawyer it would be silly of me not to post a disclaimer when discussing legal issues given the complexities involved.

Here is an announcement from Flex Radio, hot off the teleprinter.

In view of all the money that has come in for Roshni from sales and -ah - impromptu donations such as ComCav's I've now decided to keep the whole wad for myself to buy a really nice comic book.

I mean, guys, come on!

You cant expect me to give all this money to a bunch of skinny foreign kids who don't even speak English, and will probably die young in most cases anyway, when I could use it to buy myself a really good book others will envy

and take to my grave?

Well I should hope not! What kind of a world would we be living in if people always stood by their word?

As a lawyer it would be silly of me not to post a disclaimer when discussing legal issues given the complexities involved.

And thank God for it. :foryou:

Are you upset with me for some reason? (shrug)

Absolutely not. I agree with your analysis, and was riffing on it. :foryou:

Ok. Cool :applause:

Ok. Cool :applause:

I may have had too much eggnog though! lol