• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

As soon as I drop a box off with the shipping company, I assume everything is fine until I hear otherwise.

In something like 100-200 shipments over the years, I only had one problem and that was when a guy opened a refund case, without first checking the tracking information on USPS's site. They had left a notice in his box (which he apparently didn't get) and it was waiting for him at the post office.

To be clear at this point it is now a he said she said type scenario.

All I wanted out of this was my book from a fair and equitable transaction. Now I get more grief, feel like a bad guy, and I am out the 9.8 I presumed I would get.

From this point forward I would just like, and let me reiterate, this to not happen to any one else. These ads need to be clear and should not be allowed without full disclosure being presented in the ads as to the intent of the grades.

Also, A-DONIS, I really don't like my P.M's being made public without my permission. That is why they are called P.M.'s (personal messages).

You have some gall. Also, posting P.M.s after you edited them, really? Do you think anyone really buys that? It just gives more credence to the point that something is trying to be covered up.

Edited by Justin Tnic Otyme

To be clear at this point it is now a he said she said type scenario.

All I wanted out of this was my book from a fair and equitable transaction. Now I get more grief, feel like a bad guy, and I am out the 9.8 I presumed I would get.

From this point forward I would just like, and le me reiterate, this to not happen to any one else without full disclosure being presented in the ads.

Also, A-DONIS, I really don't like my P.M's being made public without my permission. That is why they are called P.M.'s (personal messages).

You have some gall. Also, posting P.M.s after you edited them, really? Do you think anyone really buys that? It just gives more credence to the point that something is trying to be covered up.

This is like the fourth time in the last year that the seller has been brought up in this thread.

Its not a he-said-she-said type scenario.

Now I'm going on the offensive here.

I never once edited any pms.

Show what you have

He's talking about the entire conversation

I edited my Last PM within ten seconds cause it didn't make sense.

Nothing else was done.

Get off your bowl

The contradictions are mind blowing. ???(shrug)