• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Son of My 50 Year Junk Obsession
16 16

3,112 posts in this topic

On 2/5/2024 at 7:58 AM, Robot Man said:

Nuff said! Had a few laughs with probably the craziest guy in the biz. I usually find some hidden gem in is booth of disarray but sadly, not this time.

Love him or not, he sure is a happy guy and brings so much fun to a Con. 

IMG_8164.jpeg

I only sold one biggish book at the Swap meet, and he bought it. But yeah, he does bring a ton of joy to the event lol. I told him I saw his old episode on tubi where he traveled to check out someone’s collection and buy stuff. He said there was more episodes coming out I believe.

Edited by LDarkseid1

On 2/7/2024 at 12:14 PM, LDarkseid1 said:

I only sold one biggish book at the Swap meet, and he bought it. But yeah, he does bring a ton of joy to the event lol. I told him I saw his old episode on tubi where he traveled to check out someone’s collection and buy stuff. He said there was more episodes coming out I believe.

What's the name of the show?

On 2/29/2024 at 5:12 PM, mlansdown said:

@Patriot6 asked about Richie Rich items in an earlier post on this thread.  Here's a nice original page from the 1961 issue of Richie Rich Millions #1.  This page was an early eBay purchase that always makes me smile when I see it hanging on my wall.  I have some early Little Audrey original dailies that I will try to post as well.  

Richie Rich Millions 1 Page 15 Original Art.jpg

WOW, that is a keeper if I've ever seen one!

On 3/1/2024 at 9:36 AM, Robot Man said:

Nice RR art Mark!

Although I have a few cool original pieces, I have never dabbled there much. Art has always been a “crime of opportunity” for me.

Here is an unusual piece I picked up with a couple others years ago. Maybe a bit less desirable due to the character and the fact it is a photo cover but fun none the less. 

IMG_8411.jpeg

Any original comic art (and especially Golden Age) is great to me.  These Nyoka photo covers are campy and fun.

Posted (edited)

Finally got a suitable copy of this at a reasonable price. Been looking for some time. The sexual tension is how you say "interesting". Glad to cross it off the list.

And, just for fun, I thought I'd include a few more items that are WAY harder to find than this Spirit Section...

comspiritsection12:1:40.jpeg

spiritmask1.jpg

spiritmask2.jpg

Edited by Robot Man