• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AQUAMAN 2 directed by James Wan (12/16/22)
6 6

934 posts in this topic

Craziest fact this week via cross-examination:

1. Amber Heard received a text from Johnny Depp on 22 May 2016 that he never wanted to see her again.
  2. He leaves for Spain.
  3. Amber Heard seeks a restraining order on May 27th without telling the court Johnny Depp was out of the county and had no desire to see her.

:facepalm:

On 5/17/2022 at 9:20 AM, Bosco685 said:

Craziest fact this week via cross-examination:

1. Amber Heard received a text from Johnny Depp on 22 May 2016 that he never wanted to see her again.
  2. He leaves for Spain.
  3. Amber Heard seeks a restraining order on May 27th without telling the court Johnny Depp was out of the county and had no desire to see her.

:facepalm:

I'm sure there will be crazier today.

On 5/17/2022 at 10:24 AM, D84 said:

I'm sure there will be crazier today.

They brought out the massive hunting knife she bought him with 'Til Death' and it is nutty she proclaims right from the beginning she was afraid of him.

TIL DEATH?

On 5/17/2022 at 9:49 AM, Bosco685 said:

They brought out the massive hunting knife she bought him with 'Til Death' and it is nutty she proclaims right from the beginning she was afraid of him.

TIL DEATH?

That should have been a sign to run.

AH's friend IO: "Johnny said after their wedding now he could punch her in the face legally and nobody would care."

AH next steps: "Johnny here is something to remember me by. TIL DEATH!"

01_Til_Death.jpg.e6646b0a36ca60cde823032b274801bc.jpg

On 5/17/2022 at 11:43 PM, Wolverinex said:

Destroying any goodwill Aquaman had.  Horrible human

Oh, come on. I was just on FB yesterday on an Aquaman post and 90% of the commenters had no idea that Amber Heard was 'problematic'. The box office and etc. won't take much of a hit.

Only super-nerds who are into reading the details, like us, actually know/care about this situation.

On 5/18/2022 at 12:44 PM, Beige said:

There's a whole heap of crazy in her head.

If she hasn't already, she needs urgent psychological help as soon as this farce is done.

She is seriously unwell.

Just don't let her lie down on the psychiatrist's couch without being watched. 

On 5/18/2022 at 8:40 PM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Oh, come on. I was just on FB yesterday on an Aquaman post and 90% of the commenters had no idea that Amber Heard was 'problematic'. The box office and etc. won't take much of a hit.

Only super-nerds who are into reading the details, like us, actually know/care about this situation.

Is it more super-nerds or more the women's magazine crowd? The gossipy types who love their People magazine (I think that's the American one). 

On 5/18/2022 at 9:50 AM, Cat said:

Is it more super-nerds or more the women's magazine crowd? The gossipy types who love their People magazine (I think that's the American one). 

Both.

I'm glad that men facing abuse is getting attention, because for too long it was perceived as a 1-way street. I just don't give a s**t about these actors' personal lives.