• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MCU's THE ETERNALS (11/6/20)
8 8

3,079 posts in this topic

On 1/26/2022 at 6:55 PM, paqart said:

No he isn't. I've worked with Dixon, like him, and know him well enough to be aware that all the things your friend has said about him are false inferences based on completely innocent associations and statements Dixon has made. I don't know van Sciver but from what I've seen of him in videos, the claims about him are similarly exaggerated. It's like assuming racism because someone wants people to enter the country through legal checkpoints.

Uhhhh huh.

Riiiiiiiiiight

On 1/26/2022 at 8:27 PM, kav said:

live a little.

What am I going to say that is really going to make a point to him?  

There are many quotes or sayings that go along with it...  I will stick to this one.   

"If you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas..."

On 1/26/2022 at 5:37 PM, Buzzetta said:

There are many quotes or sayings that go along with it...  I will stick to this one.   

not if you use Advantage!

On 1/26/2022 at 7:40 PM, Mecha_Fantastic said:

So you don't know, except you do. Didn't you wonder why Van Sciver did the occasional video in a toga? Yeah, that's the whole Caesar thing. But you're smarter than that, you knew it. Your metaphors truly do belong here, because they're . I also didn't really comment on Dixon, other than to say he's done work for Comicsgate books, which he has. Fact. 

You've nothing to refute, other than the Comicsgate mantra of trying to keep things furtive, which is weird, considering how loud and proud you lot are on private. But the second you're challenged, you tend to wilt like old asparagus. 

More like I don't see the point of talking with wilted asparagus.

Edited by paqart

On 1/26/2022 at 7:24 PM, Buzzetta said:

That's just going to get me a wrist slap. 

heh

Man.. missed it again.. 

Really going to have to ask for a recap of your posts you second thought in PM.. :roflmao:

On 1/26/2022 at 5:41 PM, paqart said:

paging captain asparagus!

On 1/26/2022 at 8:37 PM, Buzzetta said:

That is a pretty insulting thing to say. It's kind of like saying "if you're friends with someone from [insert group identity here] you're stupid". You think that because you are confident in your beliefs that it is acceptable to ignore social norms but I'd like to remind you, it isn't. Keep in mind that you are doing two things here, both of which aren't cool: 1) guilt by association, and 2) assuming facts not in evidence.

On 1/27/2022 at 11:41 AM, paqart said:

You're not going to bait me. Keep trying, though. You're angry because you've been exposed, but it was through your OWN words this happened. You exposed yourself (oopsies), and you can't handle that a few of us picked up on it. That's your fault, not mine. Run on back to your Comicsgater 'friends' and tattle all about us. Bring your little army. We're waiting. 

On 1/26/2022 at 8:47 PM, Mecha_Fantastic said:

You're not going to bait me. Keep trying, though. You're angry because you've been exposed, but it was through your OWN words this happened. You exposed yourself (oopsies), and you can't handle that a few of us picked up on it. That's your fault, not mine. Run on back to your Comicsgater 'friends' and tattle all about us. Bring your little army. We're waiting. 

Pardon me? I mentioned I'd done a story with Dixon, who is a well-respected figure in comics for good reason. I also referenced a comic I'd done with Graham Nolan, another well-respected figure in comics. That comic, btw, is doing very well. So in my "own words" I made drawings for two comics with two well-respected and well-known comic book creators. I also defended Chuck against a few slurs by association with "ComicsGate", a controversy I still don't know that much about and cannot pretend to understand. Congratulations on finding anything nefarious there but I don't see it. What I do think is nefarious is your bewildering attempts to link those innocent statements with other things that may be imaginary rather than real. It is strange to say the least.

On 1/27/2022 at 11:55 AM, paqart said:

Pardon me? I mentioned I'd done a story with Dixon, who is a well-respected figure in comics for good reason. I also referenced a comic I'd done with Graham Nolan, another well-respected figure in comics. That comic, btw, is doing very well. So in my "own words" I made drawings for two comics with two well-respected and well-known comic book creators. I also defended Chuck against a few slurs by association with "ComicsGate", a controversy I still don't know that much about and cannot pretend to understand. Congratulations on finding anything nefarious there but I don't see it. What I do think is nefarious is your bewildering attempts to link those innocent statements with other things that may be imaginary rather than real. It is strange to say the least.

There was more than that, and you know it. If that's all it was, I would have given you a friendly heads-up. Your own words have betrayed you multiple times here.