• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HBO Max's PEACEMAKER show (2022)
2 2

267 posts in this topic

On 2/10/2022 at 4:42 AM, eastriver31400 said:

I laughed so hard when Vigilante said “hashtag me too” instead of “I’m in”.  He MUST be in the the next Suicide Squad. 

Also can’t wait to see Harcourt in Black Adam. 

Vigilante is the draw of the show for me. Is it just me or is his costume way more badd@ss than the comics could ever envision? Not sure but the proportions, accents and mask are definite improvements. 

Does Economos have the most kills in the show so far?  He's the one they ALWAYS leave behind and then he's the one who ends up killing everyone.  That's got to be a planned James Gunn running joke.... and it'll probably continue into the last episode.

Economos takes out the cow.... you heard it here first.

On 2/12/2022 at 9:13 AM, gadzukes said:

Does Economos have the most kills in the show so far?  He's the one they ALWAYS leave behind and then he's the one who ends up killing everyone.  That's got to be a planned James Gunn running joke.... and it'll probably continue into the last episode.

Economos takes out the cow.... you heard it here first.

He’s got more kills than Kayce Dutton on Yellowstone! :yeehaw: 

Any predictions for the season 1 finale?

I’m sticking to my Mr. Mind theory since episode one.  Even after seeing the cow, I still believe Mr. Mind will tie in somehow.  If he doesn’t show up, that caterpillar in episode one was a brilliant red herring. 

I still don’t trust Adebayo’s wife. Not sure why but I just don’t. 

Lastly, vigilante ends up on the top of the steps at the end of the opening credits. Not sure what that is about but it may have some significance.

I love that this show has kept me guessing from day one.  Thanks to @Bosco685 for the early review. I may have passed on it otherwise. 

Edited by eastriver31400