• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Walmart Comic 3 packs
13 13

488 posts in this topic

On 9/23/2021 at 9:46 PM, PeterPark said:

So you got the 1:1000 and he got...what exactly? The Champions 22 2nd print seems to be the best of it...asking prices are higher for the ratio variant and all realized prices except a recent outlier favor the spectacular 300 as well.

Yes, I would take the Champions 22 2nd print over the 1:1000. Absolutely. It's a hold for a bit, but I think will utlimately be worth more than the spider-man book.

On 11/3/2021 at 3:37 PM, Jemin said:

New packs showed up at my local Wal-Mart today.

Thanks for the update though. I had a friend that made a visit recently and hasn't spotted the new new packs yet.

Good to hear it may be soon :)

On 11/1/2021 at 10:18 AM, Crops068 said:

Just saw this in one of the FB groups. Along with someone saying they pulled store exclusives again out of them.

No photo description available.

I came across these today, had 10 minutes to kill until takeout order was ready and walmart across the street...why not? And they had these, I bought a few but the aisle they are in is also a cashier lane and people were freaking out that was in the way of the line so I left some behind and scooped about half up. I passed on 3 of the Aliens that they had. Maybe I will go back, gonna open mine up shortly.

On 11/4/2021 at 4:12 PM, Bird said:

I came across these today, had 10 minutes to kill until takeout order was ready and walmart across the street...why not? And they had these, I bought a few but the aisle they are in is also a cashier lane and people were freaking out that was in the way of the line so I left some behind and scooped about half up. I passed on 3 of the Aliens that they had. Maybe I will go back, gonna open mine up shortly.

hm

:wishluck:

:takeit::tonofbricks:^^:flipbait:

On 8/17/2021 at 8:42 PM, ectocooler said:

Haha yeah I’ve been reading them and tossing them in the recycling. Increase the value of everyone else’s by a small amount.  And yeah I listed mine too but I’ve been debating taking it down and sending it in to be graded and possibly keeping/displaying it. It is a really cool cover and I’ve always liked Moon Knight. Good luck with the sale

Ended up selling my 1:500 Moon Knight, fyi - listed it on Aug. 15 or thereabouts, and it sold on Oct. 26.

Ran by one of my local Walmarts, the Moon Knight and Toxin sets were gone.  Grabbed 1 set of Eternals Thanos Rising and Dark Ages.

No description available.

Dark Ages was a bust, it was just plain junk imo, other than the Dark Ages (I wanted that cover).  It was WAY thicker than the Eternals too.

The Eternals however had the Thanos cover, which I wanted, 1:25 Star Wars #12 and 1:10 Cosmic Ghost Rider Destroys the Marvel Universe #1.  So that pack I am quite happy with.

Guess my hunt is on for the Moon Knight set now.  Will have to go check a few other Walmarts later on.

On 11/5/2021 at 3:17 PM, Crops068 said:

Guess my hunt is on for the Moon Knight set now.  Will have to go check a few other Walmarts later on.

I went back, got the Alien ones but also no MK. My Eternals packs were not as yours, I got the GR in another pack though. I don't have time for pics, sorry, going to family event 3+ hours away in a bit.

I also got 2 of the 7 packs, one Empyre and one Aliens.

No killer books for me I don't think, but fun nonetheless.

Edited by Bird
I passed on the big DC packs though, the ones with the masks on the back. They had many Joker masks and 2 Batgirl masks.

On 11/5/2021 at 3:42 PM, Bird said:

I went back, got the Alien ones but also no MK. My Eternals packs were not as yours, I got the GR in another pack though. I don't have time for pics, sorry, going to family event 3+ hours away in a bit.

I also got 2 of the 7 packs, one Empyre and one Aliens.

No killer books for me I don't think, but fun nonetheless.

Seems like Moon Knight is the hot set in this release.  I am happy I found an Eternals though, so even if I don't find the MK I am happy.

The other packs I have not hit any of the big hitters but have pulled covers I wanted.  I normally grab the one I want and leave the rest for other people to grab.