• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are prices still climbing or have they eased up a bit???
43 43

6,953 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, jjonahjameson11 said:

There's nothing to admit...I've asked this question about what is the most significant Copper Age book at least 10 times in the past, with the disclaimer being Marvel or DC because everyone on the planet knows its TMNT 1, without the disclaimer.  This time, I forgot to indicate Marvel and DC only in my post.  

See?   It wasn’t hard ? ;) :P

1 hour ago, nmtg9 said:

Those prices make me shake my head. 

But his voice has to be the most annoying in the history of talking. 🙉

💯 agree. Wish I could build a time machine and go way back to april 2021 and get these books for half price. So someone on the fence about investing in comics sees these videos why wouldn't they jump in? Double your money in a month! 

4 hours ago, nmtg9 said:

Those prices make me shake my head. 

He has some great video’s out there, I especially like the ones with “The Golden-age Guru”!

5 hours ago, nmtg9 said:

It takes all kinds.  I applaud their passion.  Just scrolled through the video after the very in depth discussion about #10 Ghost Rider 1 and the Hawkman made me laugh. Nice to see a DC getting some love. 

53 minutes ago, blazingbob said:

HYPE - Hope you paid enough baby !!!!

Too bad C-Span is taken,  Comic-Span around the clock news on the exploding comic market.  Be there or be square.  

Better yet there is now a new disease spreading through the market - Comicism (Too much emphasis on price appreciation brings about feelings of delusional importance)

Im definitely not a commi-cist ...

7 hours ago, THE_BEYONDER said:

Good grief.  If videos like this aren’t a sign of the impending apocalypse, I don’t know what is. 

OK, Joe Collector.