• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's your progress on 2022 CGC signings?
13 13

956 posts in this topic

On 6/27/2023 at 2:52 PM, ShaggyB said:

Now i just need my Jurgens and Breeding which arrive last week on Wednesday to be checked in

And i need my Mechanical Error Claremont that arrived Thursday to be checked in.... and hopefully quick turned

Will send my Bendis / Bagley submission Thursday/Friday or Monday, depending on Ross delivery date

Looks like my Claremont X-Men #1 Mechanical Error is now back in GEI.

Ultimate Fall Out #4 loose for Bendis and Bagley signing, Bagley remarque and grade... just arrived today to cgc.

Superman #75 cgc 9.8 still awaiting check in for Jurgens and Breeding dual sign. -update, just checked in now-

Edited by ShaggyB

On 7/6/2023 at 1:26 PM, ShaggyB said:

Looks like my Claremont X-Men #1 Mechanical Error is now back in GEI.

Ultimate Fall Out #4 loose for Bendis and Bagley signing, Bagley remarque and grade... just arrived today to cgc.

Superman #75 cgc 9.8 still awaiting check in for Jurgens and Breeding dual sign. -update, just checked in now-

Mechanical Error just wemt Grading/Quality Control today. Hopefully soon

On 7/10/2023 at 10:09 PM, ShaggyB said:

Mechanical Error just wemt Grading/Quality Control today. Hopefully soon

Shipped just now, sadly they forgot the custom label.... so i got the cost of it credited to my account.

This has been a mess. Late grade, as in it took 9 weeks after it signed to ship. Went 2 weeks from signing to go into GEI and then sat in GEI status for 6 weeks.

It then arrived with half the bubble wrap popped and the case badly damaged. 

And now i get the alert that its being shipped only to type in the serial number and see thr new pic load, only to see that it no longer has the custom label.

So i elected to refund the custom label, if they ever get Jim Lee to do an in house signing event... i would lose the label then, and now i have to hope it arrives on time thursday and not broken.

What a mess. 

Atleast the book kept its 9.8, which means the case broke but kept the book safe and it still looks great from thr pro shots cgc loaded

CGC4211521-001_OBV@500x779.jpg.da6b6bf90d55c905eebb3d3a1cf41c6a.jpgCGC4211521-001_REV@500x779.jpg.30b1f088aec9fc14dda9dfeb8cbfc5fd.jpg

On 7/11/2023 at 10:54 AM, ShaggyB said:

Shipped just now, sadly they forgot the custom label.... so i got the cost of it credited to my account.

This has been a mess. Late grade, as in it took 9 weeks after it signed to ship. Went 2 weeks from signing to go into GEI and then sat in GEI status for 6 weeks....

Bummer situation, no doubt. Hopefully it will last as your worst CGC experience. After my very first submission turned clusterf--- my mindset is "my luck can't get this bad again!"

If it's any consolation, I dig that cover with the solid yellow label more than any of the customs.

On 6/23/2023 at 2:42 PM, Eddiebrock147 said:

Anyone have movement on David Michelinie subs?

4th week in GEI. Hope my pages aren't turning off-white/white in there ;-)

In my experience once they go into GEI they're usually done by end of week or the next week at latest so they must be busy.

Think I had mine in pretty early. Received date was 4/28/23 ..

Edited by AbsoluteCarnage

On 7/11/2023 at 11:34 PM, smarkjobber said:

Bummer situation, no doubt. Hopefully it will last as your worst CGC experience. After my very first submission turned clusterf--- my mindset is "my luck can't get this bad again!"

If it's any consolation, I dig that cover with the solid yellow label more than any of the customs.

Yeah, i think i do too. I have a blue 9.8 custom label for it too, so there is that.

Just hopen its not damaged in delivery this time.

1130-330 tomorrow.... let the countdown start

On 7/12/2023 at 12:27 PM, AbsoluteCarnage said:

4th week in GEI. Hope my pages aren't turning off-white/white in there ;-)

In my experience once they go into GEI they're usually done by end of week or the next week at latest so they must be busy.

Think I had mine in pretty early. Received date was 4/28/23 ..

Ross signing was a flood of timeless covers.... they are swampped from what ive seen on the twitter youtube videos

On 7/12/2023 at 6:31 PM, ShaggyB said:

Yeah, i think i do too. I have a blue 9.8 custom label for it too, so there is that.

Just hopen its not damaged in delivery this time.

1130-330 tomorrow.... let the countdown start

Lol fedex sucks

4 hour window to wait and sign for it.... and it didnt arrive till 6:03pm, so 6 and a half hours, nearly 3 late.

Good news is the book is perfect.

CGC4211521-001_OBV@500x779.jpg.962dd4fb462f95c01125b56aa02f36f6.jpg

When exactly is the deadline for the Mark Bagley signing in July? It can't be Friday the 23rd, ??? hint today is Friday :) 

I'm just curious as mine was marked delivered yesterday, and I'm hoping I'm in time as it isn't in the system yet, just hoping it is still "early enough!?!" :cheers:

image.thumb.png.25774182c29111ae8335f8ce12280478.png

On 7/21/2023 at 5:46 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

When exactly is the deadline for the Mark Bagley signing in July? It can't be Friday the 23rd, ??? hint today is Friday :) 

I'm just curious as mine was marked delivered yesterday, and I'm hoping I'm in time as it isn't in the system yet, just hoping it is still "early enough!?!" :cheers:

image.thumb.png.25774182c29111ae8335f8ce12280478.png

Ive been told if it was delivered before the deadline it counts, even if theyve not checked it in yet.

That said they take about 10 days to check stuff in.

Mine got checked in on the 9th day. But that was earlier in the week