• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's your progress on 2022 CGC signings?
13 13

956 posts in this topic

On 6/22/2023 at 7:40 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

That label looks extra nice too :) 

Thanks!  They actually incorrectly initially had it with the FF custom label so I had to send it back to get fixed.  I don't always do those custom labels but this one seemed like a no-brainer.

On 6/22/2023 at 10:39 AM, DELTA 62 said:

Thanks!  They actually incorrectly initially had it with the FF custom label so I had to send it back to get fixed.  I don't always do those custom labels but this one seemed like a no-brainer.

Gow long was your ME return process.

Mine just arrived there today to fix the damaged slab (bubble wrap popped and allowed the slab to slide arrround and get damaged badly)

Edited by ShaggyB

On 6/22/2023 at 11:46 AM, ShaggyB said:

Gow long was your ME return process.

Mine just arrived there today to fix the damaged slab (bubble wrap popped and allowed the slab to slide arrround and get damaged badly)

I think it was about 3-4 weeks total???

On 6/26/2023 at 5:32 PM, StillOnly25Cents said:

Ross book show shipped but with tomorrow’s date

6/27/23

never saw it go to QC status, given what I’ve seen and experienced from QC I shouldn’t be surprised 

At least it shipped, hope it comes back done well. I'm hoping to see some pics of these sigs eventually  lol

I'm curious what books people chose lol

I'd have chose Harley Quinn 1999, but that may be so old hat as I haven't heard it mentioned anywhere in a long time. 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 6/26/2023 at 6:21 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

At least it shipped, hope it comes back done well. I'm hoping to see some pics of these sigs eventually  lol

I'm curious what books people chose lol

I'd have chose Harley Quinn 1999, but that may be so old hat as I haven't heard it mentioned anywhere in a long time. 

Marvels #3 (Surfer cover) 

was between that or #4 (Spidey cover) but there was a fingerprint on that acetate that wasn’t coming out

On 6/27/2023 at 11:55 AM, ak47po said:

Mine have been in GEI for a week.

Sounds about right.

Mine went into GEI on June 16th and finished grading on June 27th.

Youve probably got a friday or monday to wait... but july 4th might mess your timing up a bit

Edited by ShaggyB
Changed to answer the quote

On 6/27/2023 at 11:45 AM, ShaggyB said:

My Ross went into Grading/Quality Control this morning

Well im in shipped state now... and like the poster up above, it has tomorrows date on it for fedex.

Hope it comes by friday, at the latest by 5pm

Screenshot_20230627_140855_Firefox.thumb.jpg.b21f44adb767ce8f88c80be6d7a944f1.jpg

previously looked like this

Screenshot_20230306_210926_eBay.thumb.jpg.c37cf9b28948d932ab785f86a8820c17.jpg

And will now have Ross and this custom label

Screenshot_20230616_193256_Firefox.thumb.jpg.128763628cc529a548f94b08fcc26979.jpg

Edited by ShaggyB
Spelling

Now i just need my Jurgens and Breeding which arrive last week on Wednesday to be checked in

And i need my Mechanical Error Claremont that arrived Thursday to be checked in.... and hopefully quick turned

Will send my Bendis / Bagley submission Thursday/Friday or Monday, depending on Ross delivery date

Edited by ShaggyB