• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's your progress on 2022 CGC signings?
12 12

963 posts in this topic

On 8/24/2023 at 7:38 PM, Gator Guru said:

J Scott Campbell signed my comic 4 days ago. I called CGC and they let me know this. Apparently he is signing some now so he doesn’t have a ton after the cutoff date in October. Its the first time I have heard if a signing before the cutoff date. Regardless its cool, im ok with it and its already in grading/quality control.

Did cgc happen to mention where it was signed? Like in location?

Was it at cgc? Did they mail the books?

Might not matter much, for all I know Campbell lives in Florida and van drive ther but I was curious. :)

If they didn't mention, then that's OK too I guess.

On 8/29/2023 at 5:03 PM, Miketaylorwork said:

Looks like the Roy Thomas and Mark Bagley signings are happening now according to Instagram.

I was wondering since they're 'closed" if books were off site and or signings happen elsewhere, but thanks for the heads up, I'll go check it out!

On 8/29/2023 at 8:57 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I was wondering since they're 'closed" if books were off site and or signings happen elsewhere, but thanks for the heads up, I'll go check it out!

If you to the Events Page for the Sig Series, it tells you where they will be signing.  For both, they were at CGC Headquarters 

On 8/29/2023 at 7:57 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:
On 8/29/2023 at 5:03 PM, Miketaylorwork said:

Looks like the Roy Thomas and Mark Bagley signings are happening now according to Instagram.

Hadn't been anything on Facebook, but I'll be waiting!

Unless there has been further news? I'm not on Instagram 😂

On 8/30/2023 at 4:08 PM, Miketaylorwork said:

Stupid Hurricane, Liefeld had announced he was signing the week of Labor Day, that will probably be postponed for months.  I hope this blows over and everyone is safe.  CGC should open an office in Phoenix where there is never any weather.

Also never any water. They keep drilling deeper and deeper while competing with neighboring states for the colorado river. Id be worried about what the future holds if I lived in AZ

Thomas already signed

5d  · 
It’s a barbaric #SignatureSeriesSarurday with another inside look at comic book legend #RoyThomasCGC Signature Series Private Signing! Reminiscing on some of his works while breezing through submissions, the former writer and editor paused to recall a piece of original art he personally owns which #Conan and #ToddMcFarlane fans alike would surely appreciate. Want to learn more? Keep an eye out for more #CGCSignatureSeries content on all their socials and as always, be sure to shout out below if you spot your submission!

CGC Signature Series

Our CGC Signature Series team is thrilled to bring you some fun content from Roy Thomas’ Private Signing! The comic book legend is having a blast and working through some signatures and Remarques today, so stay tuned for some more fun content from the signing coming your way soon!

Thwiping another special #SignatureSeriesSaturday, as #Markbagley swings through his recent CGC Signature Series In-House Private Signing! Amid the hurricane this week, the #SpiderMan legend still came through to spin a web of fire in the form of these awesome sigs and Remarques. Did you submit to this exclusive event? Let us know in the comments below if you spot your web-tastic submission! 🕸️

On 8/31/2023 at 1:17 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Hadn't been anything on Facebook, but I'll be waiting!

Unless there has been further news? I'm not on Instagram 😂

There was a Facebook post today about Bagley!

:celebration: