• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's your progress on 2022 CGC signings?
12 12

963 posts in this topic

And now my Bagleys have moved to Grading.  Busy day!  Now I just need Liefeld to move and for the Art Adams signing to get figured out and I'll be all set.  I'm still deciding on the Peach and the Jim Lee signing, the Art Adams signing makes me hesitant (if you haven't heard some of them didn't get signed and there is no timeline to get them back).

On 9/18/2023 at 12:34 PM, Miketaylorwork said:

And now my Bagleys have moved to Grading.  Busy day!  Now I just need Liefeld to move and for the Art Adams signing to get figured out and I'll be all set.  I'm still deciding on the Peach and the Jim Lee signing, the Art Adams signing makes me hesitant (if you haven't heard some of them didn't get signed and there is no timeline to get them back).

When you say Bagley "moved to grading?" Do you mean sfg?

Mine moved to sfg last Friday, but haven't moved since, which I'm being patient but tbh a little surprised by lol

It probably feels like long because of the weekend :roflmao:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

Not even gei by end of day for me lol

Not complaining, I sure do appreciate y'all posting up though, as it should be soon!

I used to say Monday was cgc delivery day, as whenever it shipped it always seemed to arrive on the following Monday. It takes a weekend!

But if it doesn't ship until Friday, it'll be later, super excited though :)

To see results period and what becomes of them, a few examples will ease the tension.

On 9/22/2023 at 10:44 AM, Miketaylorwork said:

I wonder how much strain we all put on their servers refreshing our statuses 4,000 a day.

They deserve it for blatantly prioritizing signature series over stuff like my ME they horribly messed up that has been there for 6 weeks now.

On 9/21/2023 at 6:37 PM, ShaggyB said:

Mine just moved to grading and QC.

Wont be long now

And its shipped today.... though not sure if it left or just got package. Tracking number hasnt updated with delivery date or details yet.

Looks like my ultimate fallout #4 fresh from the bag was given a 9.2 grade. 

Wonder what notes i will get

Comic Description: Ultimate Fallout 4 10/11 Marvel Comics

Category: Signature

Grade: 9.2 WHITE

Comments: SIGNED & SKETCH BY MARK BAGLEY ON 8/29/23 &SIGNED BY BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS ON 8/15/23 

Edited by ShaggyB

On 9/22/2023 at 3:46 PM, ShaggyB said:
On 9/21/2023 at 5:37 PM, ShaggyB said:

Mine just moved to grading and QC.

Wont be long now

And its shipped today.... though not sure if it left or just got package. Tracking number hasnt updated with delivery date or details yet.

Looks like my ultimate fallout #4 fresh from the bag was given a 9.2 grade. 

Wonder what notes i will get

Comic Description: Ultimate Fallout 4 10/11 Marvel Comics

Category: Signature

Grade: 9.2 WHITE

Comments: SIGNED & SKETCH BY MARK BAGLEY ON 8/29/23 &SIGNED BY BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS ON 8/15/23 

Did you have it pressed? 

My Bagley is still sfg... but was signed and sketched Aug 29th... which I guess explains something. I had it pressed but it got to CGC sfg a week ago Friday and no movement since, which I'm surprised is all.

On 9/22/2023 at 3:52 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Did you have it pressed? 

I ask this because uf4 came originally in a polybag, which causes a crease that can be unseen, but a press usually fixes it. 

In short always press uf4. I thought you said it had been pressed which is the real head scratcher.

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 9/22/2023 at 4:54 PM, ShaggyB said:

Nope, have never had to have one pressed with signing before the few pages back on superman #75.

Ill likely have it pressed when crain does a signing

I hope you do, as the polybags when sealed leave a faint impression that brings down the grade a lot. From experience I sent in my uf4 and it came back 9.0. Then Bagley was offered several years ago, I sent in for signing with a press @ShaggyB, and it came back 9.8. So from experience I suggest it. :cheers:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 9/22/2023 at 5:56 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I hope you do, as the polybags when sealed leave a faint impression that brings down the grade a lot. From experience I sent in my uf4 and it came back 9.0. Then Bagley was offered several years ago, I sent in for signing with a press @ShaggyB, and it came back 9.8. So from experience I suggest it. :cheers:

Hmmm maybe ill send earlier then...

Lol cost is a bit nuts, guess i am waiting for crain to do a signing

Edited by ShaggyB