• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's your progress on 2022 CGC signings?
12 12

963 posts in this topic

On 9/2/2023 at 8:47 PM, ShaggyB said:
On 9/2/2023 at 5:56 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

There was a Facebook post today about Bagley!

:celebration:

Yeah really. I see a bunch of ultimate fallout #4. Mine is a remarque one, so didnt see it there.

I saw the post encouraging a response to cgc if you saw yours in the video? I did not see mine either, which was asm 361 but an Australian variant.

I'm nervous but confident, Lord willing, as I cut too small a window bag for the sig and remarque. A square size onky about the size of a trading card :(

Today I was fishing around, and wouldn't you know it found an old window bag from when I had bought them online so long ago.

Sigh, wait and see. I have it on spare a grade in the past, concensus was 9.2/9.4, and I have a press option. I just don't want to have made a mistake "on my part!"  :eek:

But to your point not really a pic too many asm of 361 to see mime, but a few, and I'm glad you did as well, my uf4 is signed by him as well. I'm glad I picked him over Crain, but won't resubmit for Bendis, as it came back 9.8.

A book worthy of a press with that polybag!

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

I received my Peach Momoko CGC SS today.  Very happy with them.  Wish I had waited as I saw she will have another signing and that it will offer custom labels,

Timeline:

07/06 - Received at CCS

(signed on 07/18)

08/09 - SFG

08/15 - GEI

08/18 - G/QC

08/31 - Shipped

09/05 - Received!

Note, I did call CGC to hold this for a week after it went G/QC as I was not going to be around to receive as it looked like it was going to ship soon. They held it for a week and sent it to shipping dept on 08/25.  Another delay with shipping due to Hurricane. Received shipping info that it would be delivered on 09/05 but it actually came sooner and was attempted on Sunday 09/03.  (FedEx delivers on Sundays??). Unfortunately, not home to receive so it came today.

I do like the new feature that photos of slab appears now when you view details about it.  And I did get a graders note on my 9.6 which was asurprise, slight fingerprint on cover. 

darkages5_pm.jpg

marauders10_pm.jpg

On 9/5/2023 at 5:06 PM, waynemel said:

I received my Peach Momoko CGC SS today.  Very happy with them.  Wish I had waited as I saw she will have another signing and that it will offer custom labels,

Timeline:

07/06 - Received at CCS

(signed on 07/18)

08/09 - SFG

08/15 - GEI

08/18 - G/QC

08/31 - Shipped

09/05 - Received!

Note, I did call CGC to hold this for a week after it went G/QC as I was not going to be around to receive as it looked like it was going to ship soon. They held it for a week and sent it to shipping dept on 08/25.  Another delay with shipping due to Hurricane. Received shipping info that it would be delivered on 09/05 but it actually came sooner and was attempted on Sunday 09/03.  (FedEx delivers on Sundays??). Unfortunately, not home to receive so it came today.

I do like the new feature that photos of slab appears now when you view details about it.  And I did get a graders note on my 9.6 which was asurprise, slight fingerprint on cover. 

darkages5_pm.jpg

marauders10_pm.jpg

I do wish they would do artist or writer custom labels for everyone.

Just in general, its better to give the option than not

On 9/11/2023 at 3:03 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

:popcorn:

a lot have been announced, it must be busy there :)

Glad to have joined the fun, will still be a while though lol 

On 9/12/2023 at 7:11 PM, ShaggyB said:

Anyone seen movement on bendis bagley signings?

This was what I was speaking to as well. I was told that mine was signed and sketched by bagley on August 29th. 

That said, they were to be closed until the 31st, due to the weather, and I'll probably still use that 2 days later to start my tat clock on the 8 weeks with press. If no press it could be at months end for you or early next month at the latest. With a press I'm estimating Oct 26th at my 8 week deadline. Ie *will still be a while. :cheers:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 9/6/2023 at 4:16 PM, Miketaylorwork said:

My Brian Michael Bendis just moved to Scheduled for Grading from Received at CSS, Rob Liefeld just posted pics of him signing 1 million NM98s on X.

Good as I actually sold mine before the signing in hopes of picking up a chisel sig one with custom label.

On 9/6/2023 at 3:16 PM, Miketaylorwork said:

My Brian Michael Bendis just moved to Scheduled for Grading from Received at CSS, Rob Liefeld just posted pics of him signing 1 million NM98s on X.

There was also this post right before your posts asking, by some miracle his was done with pressing already? lol wow!

But it had been edited, so you might have read it before the edit, so just an fyi :cheers: 

On 9/13/2023 at 3:14 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

There was also this post right before your posts asking, by some miracle his was done with pressing already? lol wow!

But it had been edited, so you might have read it before the edit, so just an fyi :cheers: 

Thats a plus but still means hes in a pile waiting to be graded

On 9/14/2023 at 1:34 PM, rexinnih said:

My Roy Thomas' just moved to Scheduled for grading. 

Nice, I'm terrified for my Roy signing, I sent my Marvel Premiere #1 in a 9.6 to a 3rd party grader with great reviews and they took it out of the case and kinda forgot to do anything with it except send it to CGC.  So now I'm worried instead of getting a 9.8 (it was a great candidate) its going to come back a 9.2.

On 9/13/2023 at 2:35 PM, ShaggyB said:
On 9/13/2023 at 2:14 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Expand  

Thats a plus but still means hes in a pile waiting to be graded

That and what I quoted only mentions Bendis specifically, I know they were advertised Bagley and Bendis to happen at the same time, hopefully something is still happening with Bagley. Only been two weeks so far since mine was signed by Bagley though. :)

On 9/15/2023 at 6:28 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

That and what I quoted only mentions Bendis specifically, I know they were advertised Bagley and Bendis to happen at the same time, hopefully something is still happening with Bagley. Only been two weeks so far since mine was signed by Bagley though. :)

I've got 4 there for Bagley: 3 Spider-man #7s (1st Spider-boy) and one ASM 365 resubmit 9.8 all with remarks.  Haven't seen any movement on them though, hopefully the remarks go better than the Adam's remarks (which if you haven't heard has become a thing, Adams did the signing and all the remarks are off in the wilderness).

On 9/15/2023 at 9:58 AM, Miketaylorwork said:

I've got 4 there for Bagley: 3 Spider-man #7s (1st Spider-boy) and one ASM 365 resubmit 9.8 all with remarks.  Haven't seen any movement on them though, hopefully the remarks go better than the Adam's remarks (which if you haven't heard has become a thing, Adams did the signing and all the remarks are off in the wilderness).

Indeed!!!

My Bagley is done with pressing, and is "SFG" at CGC :cheers:

Mine was a remarque and sig :whee:

Looking forward to results!! ^^ 

Edit @qlow wouldn't you know it my Bagley went to sfg from pressing, and I knew I forgot to tag someone lol it happened after I gave you this thread for reference earlier... but thanks for remembering to react to it so I could tag you

Edited by ADAMANTIUM