• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Economy Tier Turnaround Rates
11 11

824 posts in this topic

On 9/22/2022 at 7:28 PM, JollyComics said:

My books were returned from CCS because they can't remove the color touch BUT I saw the labels on the bags.  Both labels show the scheduled dates that they were planning to work on my books.

So, I believe all books are currently SFG with the scheduled dates!  Shucks!   My slow track Economy books are SFG that received on 3/18/22.  My books are probably ready in February 2023 as scheduled.

A Valentine's Day surprise?

On 9/28/2022 at 9:11 AM, comicginger1789 said:

Economy tier fast track....moving slightly better? Or not worth the extra dough? If its under 5 months, I would consider but if its more than that, I will just wait a year like I already am for my October books.

Economy (Pre - 1975)

$400

$35
Fast Track: +$15

237 days
Fast Track: 20 days

biggest joke around---and 2nd biggest punch in the face is tracking falls off after 8 months. How can a company justify not keeping you aware of your property while they are charging you for a service? 

On 9/28/2022 at 10:00 AM, Wipple said:
Economy (Pre - 1975)

$400

$35

237 days

biggest joke around---and 2nd biggest punch in the face is tracking falls off after 8 months. How can a company justify not keeping you aware of your property while they are charging you for a service? 

Good to know I’ll save my money ,thanks!

Edited by comicginger1789

On 9/28/2022 at 10:00 AM, Wipple said:
Economy (Pre - 1975)

$400

$35

237 days

They've been saying that their working on it for going on 2 years now. You know, as well as I, they ain't doing jack about it.

On 9/28/2022 at 2:27 PM, comicginger1789 said:
On 9/28/2022 at 9:00 AM, Wipple said:
Economy (Pre - 1975)

$400

$35

237 days

Expand  

Good to know I’ll save my money ,thanks!

On 9/28/2022 at 8:11 AM, comicginger1789 said:

Economy tier fast track....moving slightly better? Or not worth the extra dough? If its under 5 months, I would consider but if its more than that, I will just wait a year like I already am for my October books.

Did you read that correctly?  Fast track econ is like 20 days

Slow is a year.

I thought you were asking if it is "worth" the fast track, which it is, if you're supporting the business that currently has a year TAT without fast track 

On 9/28/2022 at 4:50 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Did you read that correctly?  Fast track econ is like 20 days

Slow is a year.

I thought you were asking if it is "worth" the fast track, which it is, if you're supporting the business that currently has a year TAT without fast track 

Very subjective.

On 9/28/2022 at 3:56 PM, Gaard said:

Very subjective.

Well ya cause he also stated 

On 9/28/2022 at 3:50 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

If its under 5 months, I would consider but if its more than that, I will just wait a year like I already am

If it's under 5 months, which it is, which would mean he thinks it's "worth it, which is why I quoted what he said, which is why lol I was confused but what he posted and why I asked him if he understood lol

But yes context subjective, cause some of us have no choice but to send in eventually,  and it sounded like he was to send in regardless :slapfight:

On 9/28/2022 at 4:00 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Well ya cause he also stated 

If it's under 5 months, which it is, which would mean he thinks it's "worth it, which is why I quoted what he said, which is why lol I was confused but what he posted and why I asked him if he understood lol

But yes context subjective, cause some of us have no choice but to send in eventually,  and it sounded like he was to send in regardless :slapfight:

And is why I said if he wanted to support the company.

How more objective could I have been! 

Hurricane and all, I'm tempted to give a pass this weekend but #releasetheeconomytier. That was #3monthsestimatedwhenisentthem

#ificanwishihaddonefasttrack. I #seenothingwrongwantingtoorknowingthegacts.

:ohnoez:

On 9/28/2022 at 4:05 PM, musicmeta said:

Exactly! 

I'm waiting on books too :makepoint:

I was trying to spare someone a year wait when it didn't seem like they understood 😕 

Still I have them from Oct 2021 and March 2022, so I still have a year wait to go :jawdrop:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 9/28/2022 at 4:07 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I'm waiting on books too :makepoint:

I was trying to spare someone a year wait when it didn't sem like they understood 😕 

Still I have them from Oct 2021 and March 2022, so I still have a year wait to go :jawdrop:

They received my submission 2/9/21 so no way I'm getting my books until next year sometime.  Hopefully before the end of March '23.  Geez...how fast can you get!! :cry::cry::frown:

Edited by musicmeta

I just don't like people saying something I didn't say :sorry:

And then misrepresenting what I posted in an attempt to make me seem one sided. That's not a reportable post, we're all adults I should be able to clarify without too much hair pulling lol

On 9/28/2022 at 4:10 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I just don't like people saying something I didn't say :sorry:

And then misrepresenting what I posted in an attempt to make me seem one sided. That's not a reportable post, we're all adults I should be able to clarify without too much hair pulling lol

Yes. I understand. 

On 9/28/2022 at 4:17 PM, musicmeta said:

Yes. I understand. 

That IS an unbearable wait, I feel bad for you if from February 2021, because even I've had econ slow back since then. :(

That may be a call to see what it is, and you can say I told you too 😆 if it helps. :shy:

But it is unnerving and sad, iBooks are promised to be dealt with on their time table, and they can't even confirm yet if they're lost. "They're in a vault." I'll believe it when I see them back, till then ya keep extending estimates. Some of us may get a payday eventually.

I'm just as unhappy, but I try not to dissuade cause it's not my place. :cheers: