• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Economy Tier Turnaround Rates
11 11

824 posts in this topic

On 10/12/2022 at 11:43 AM, musicmeta said:

Since my regular economy submission has been in SFG since 2/9/22,  I'm still about 6-7 months out before I get them back.  Just so happy it won't be 8 months out. :cry:

I have more from March 2022 that I'll be right there with you waiting on :cheers: comfort in numbers?

Hopefully TAT pick up before then, yet with the holidays rapidly approaching, idk :eek: 

On 10/12/2022 at 11:52 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I have more from March 2022 that I'll be right there with you waiting on :cheers: comfort in numbers?

Hopefully TAT pick up before then, yet with the holidays rapidly approaching, idk :eek: 

IMO with the holidays approaching the TAT actually might get worse.  The good thing is if you want long term storage in addition to getting your books graded, slow boat Economy is the way to go.  There's that. lol

On 10/13/2022 at 9:40 AM, Wipple said:

How can we tell again if the submission fell off tracker(like 4 months ago)? (shrug)

I'm not sure your question? It takes 8 months or longer for them to "fall off." If you search your emails for the submission receipt to mail to cgc, you can find the submission number to use in the search bar. Other than that you can call cgc. Either way the latter may be a good idea :)

On 10/13/2022 at 11:09 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I'm not sure your question? It takes 8 months or longer for them to "fall off." If you search your emails for the submission receipt to mail to cgc, you can find the submission number to use in the search bar. Other than that you can call cgc. Either way the latter may be a good idea :)

Thanks. I seem to remember someone posting on how to find the email. I’ll figure it out!

On 10/13/2022 at 12:34 PM, Wipple said:

Thanks. I seem to remember someone posting on how to find the email. I’ll figure it out!

Whichever email, type cgc submission in the search I think, you may be able to narrow it more.

I know yahoo and Gmail have a search once logged in, but I'm not in a position to narrow the search, haven't had to in a minute :)

No worries 

On 10/13/2022 at 1:12 PM, Iceman399 said:

Call cgc and harass them. Maybe then they'll finally fix the problem they've been working on fixing for over a year 😂

People getting their submissions back in a week these days before books that they have had over a year. Then they will say it’s in line with posted turnaround times. It’s a joke on many levels.  Shame on them!   

On 10/12/2022 at 12:52 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Hopefully TAT pick up before then

it is not a workload issue...the long TATs are a dis-incentive or the tier and an attempt to get more money from the tier through FT. The Economy regular tier TATs are here to stay. They will not improve as they are artificially inflated on purpose. They just stick them in a room and wait until months have passed, do a bunch to conform to the TATs and lock them up again for a while. Their is no regular flow of economy books back or we would see it in the just back from cgc threads; they do economy in bursts and then nothing for 3 months and then a small amount and then another 3 months of nothing, rinse and repeat ad infinitum.

I have 7 economy books at joeys now, I sent them to joey in feb/22, they should be at cgc soon and then another year +. Yay for me! I sent moderns in recently, but no more economy from me. I need stuff for my live auctioneers auctions anyway, will use those raw economy tier books and sell them raw now.

I watched an interview with Matt Nelson this morning (on Regie Collect's Youtube channel) and Matt mentioned that they are focusing on reducing TaTs by each tier, with Economy the last tier they still need to fix, though it is on his radar and should be improved "soon".

Take that for what it's worth.

On 10/18/2022 at 3:07 PM, gadzukes said:

I haven't checked in here for a while.  

What day in Oct 2021 are they grading right now?  Or have they made it to Nov 2021?

My 10/11/21s are still SFG

Well my 10/21/21 is GEI, but past estimated tat, they said be right on it, I hope.

Still, someone's 10/5/21 shipped today econ slow

Edited by ADAMANTIUM