• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Economy Tier Turnaround Rates
11 11

824 posts in this topic

On 9/28/2022 at 7:49 PM, comicginger1789 said:

@ADAMANTIUM

So wait…if I pay $15 extra, the 20 days is somewhat accurate (ie maybe it’s a couple months but I’m not waiting a year!?)

Id rather pay it if it’s legitimately quicker because waiting a year plus on books just worries me is all. 

Yes that's correct! @CGC Mike still consider for best forumite! I've already met all achievements  :sorry:

Don't let me down

Screenshot_20220928-194500.png.9a5f02ed6c8eaa8588a42c923d2a9f4e.png

On 9/28/2022 at 4:24 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

That IS an unbearable wait, I feel bad for you if from February 2021, because even I've had econ slow back since then. :(

That may be a call to see what it is, and you can say I told you too 😆 if it helps. :shy:

But it is unnerving and sad, iBooks are promised to be dealt with on their time table, and they can't even confirm yet if they're lost. "They're in a vault." I'll believe it when I see them back, till then ya keep extending estimates. Some of us may get a payday eventually.

I'm just as unhappy, but I try not to dissuade cause it's not my place. :cheers:

Maybe all of us Economy slow boat folks will meet up someplace and drown our sorrows in some tasty drink. 

On 9/28/2022 at 8:57 PM, Bird said:
On 9/28/2022 at 8:09 PM, musicmeta said:

Maybe all of us Economy slow boat folks will meet up someplace and drown our sorrows in some tasty drink. 

I like this. see you in 240 days :cheers:

giphy-1.gif

On 10/11/2022 at 11:55 AM, Shockmaster said:

Does anyone have any updates on their economy submissions?

lol:shy: Received Oct 21 2021, still sfg. I've called, and they said it was at 239 business days as of today and to give it a week. If not moving by then to call back.

I'm like peoples Received Oct 19th have already shipped, but they pass it off as it is still within the 245 estimated TAT. :( 

On 10/11/2022 at 4:21 PM, Junkdrawer said:

I’ve got 2 economy submissions

11/2/2021 25 books

12/14/2021 25 books

They’re definitely gonna break the one year mark. 

Are they both still sfg?