• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Economy Tier Turnaround Rates
11 11

824 posts in this topic

On 10/18/2022 at 4:49 PM, Ryan. said:

I think that was in reference to a fast track economy received 10/5/22.

Oh snap 🤠! You're right! I should double check my math then, then there really hasn't been any updates other than me 10/21 shouting ears off that it's GEI but past estimated tat.

Thanks for taking the time to let me know! :shy:

Looks like the way they are going is month by month. All October submissions will be done before November, but who knows how they will be grabbing from the November stack when the time comes. I highly doubt they will go by date arrived. 

On 10/19/2022 at 10:48 AM, Jcal14 said:

25 Slow Econ

REC- 10/7/21

GEI- 10/17/22

Shipped- 10/19/22

Normally I would be excited to see movement, but not this fast. Skipped QC and right to shipped in TWO DAYS. Does anyone else think this is rushed for 25 books?

TBH QC usually doesn't take long at all, so about normal. I'm awaiting shipped, as it's been graded for a week or longer and stuck in encapsulation :( 

On 10/19/2022 at 12:03 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

TBH QC usually doesn't take long at all, so about normal. I'm awaiting shipped, as it's been graded for a week or longer and stuck in encapsulation :( 

Ok 👍 just thought it was quick for 25 books. Grading, Encapsulating, QC in 2 days just seemed rushed. My other 10 books spent 20 or so business days in GEI before movement. I'll take your word for it though.

On 10/19/2022 at 11:14 AM, Jcal14 said:

Ok 👍 just thought it was quick for 25 books. Grading, Encapsulating, QC in 2 days just seemed rushed. My other 10 books spent 20 or so business days in GEI before movement. I'll take your word for it though.

GEI is a different story as it varies, but it "can" happen. I was speaking more to QC, but GEI the 17th to shipped 19th is weird cause my books received 21st Oct have been in GEI since a a week ago last Monday so.... Are you sure 17th? Anyway it has happened before to me no problem on GEI, but QC quickly plenty of times. :)

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 10/19/2022 at 12:18 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

GEI is a different story as it varies, but it "can" happen. I was speaking more to QC, but GEI the 17th to shipped 19th is weird cause my books received 21st Oct have been in GEI since a a week ago last Monday so.... Are you sure 17th? Anyway it has happened before to me no problem on GEI, but QC quickly plenty of times. :)

100% sure. I check every morning lol. That's what I thought was weird. Hopefully they didn't kill the grades. Good luck on your submission bud! I think we can both agree to never submit slow econ again 😂

On 10/19/2022 at 11:26 AM, Jcal14 said:

100% sure. I check every morning lol. That's what I thought was weird. Hopefully they didn't kill the grades. Good luck on your submission bud! I think we can both agree to never submit slow econ again 😂

Amen, which is sad in itself. I figured why mine was taking so long was to get the labels correct, with several 30 cent variants and National Diamond Inserts.

Comes a time for excitement, but is rapidly changing to a "FINALLY!" exclamation, which is just :pullhair:lol 

Just had two submissions ship yesterday (10/18) one from 10/20/21 and one from 10/21/21.

Just had one submission from 10/26 and two submissions from 10/27 move to GEI.

Still have 2 submissions from 10/26 that are at SFG though. Good to see progress but these literally took a year compared to FT which looks like barely 1-2 weeks. 

On 10/19/2022 at 11:48 AM, Jcal14 said:

25 Slow Econ

REC- 10/7/21

GEI- 10/17/22

Shipped- 10/19/22

Normally I would be excited to see movement, but not this fast. Skipped QC and right to shipped in TWO DAYS. Does anyone else think this is rushed for 25 books?

Most likely they were graded a long time ago. The actual entering of the data and encapsulation took a few days. Seems they are grabbing handfuls of economy books and pushing them through. Would be nice if they were in the regular pipeline and not being considered steerage compared to first class moderns signings.