• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Economy Tier Turnaround Rates
11 11

824 posts in this topic

Economy (Pre - 1975)
$400
$35
Fast Track: +$15

235 days
Fast Track: 20 days

CGC0919853459
10/6/21
ECONOMY
Grading/Quality Control

383 real days > 235 business days( BTW quoting business days is a cop out, the world is based on the calendar when quoting delivery times that are this far in the future).

ship them already , so I can call you out on my November submission still sitting in SFG(longer than 235 days too).

On 10/19/2022 at 12:26 PM, Jcal14 said:

100% sure. I check every morning lol. That's what I thought was weird. Hopefully they didn't kill the grades. Good luck on your submission bud! I think we can both agree to never submit slow econ again 😂

excellent.jpg.bffd3b8d55317d9810683962a17e65cc.jpg

<----- CGC

On 10/29/2022 at 8:59 PM, Aces said:

So has this thread replaced the old turnaround times thread or is it just a supplement? :sumo:

Supplement , due to being the near only tier that is a year, possibly magazine still too; I haven't checked. 

On 10/29/2022 at 6:19 PM, Gaard said:

For you guys that have had your books shipped back to you recently...

If you chose USPS for the return shipping (way back when you submitted them), is CGC still shipping them that way?

yup, but you can call customer service and they can switch it over to fedex if that's your fancy.

On 10/29/2022 at 9:59 PM, Aces said:

So has this thread replaced the old turnaround times thread or is it just a supplement? :sumo:

Remains active as a monument to Ryan. finally having a thread with legs, as compared to his sales threads.

On 10/30/2022 at 10:00 AM, GACollectibles said:

Remains active as a monument to Ryan. finally having a thread with legs, as compared to his sales threads.

I've discovered people are far more passionate about whining about CGC than the junk I sell. Me included!