• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd Mcfarlane Private Signing?
12 12

792 posts in this topic

The 3 I sent (existing 9.8s) that I didn't get pressed I'm officially 0 for 3 on - all 3 came back 9.6.  It's a lottery and I lost it LOL  (I had a shipment once that 5 existing 9.6s and 4 of them came back 9.8s...win some, lose some LOL!)

On 12/13/2022 at 4:40 PM, Kendawg11 said:

When did you send the books in ? 

They arrived 11/5, but I could only “see” them in the system via the shipping number. They were opened and confirmed officially in the system 11/18. 

On 12/14/2022 at 4:59 PM, Ryan. said:

Mine moved out of CCS over to SFG today.

If you don't mind sharing, when was your comic 'received'? Mine was received on 10/6 and going over to CCS after signing as well so it'd be helpful to know where I might stand in the queue.

Greetings everyone,

My package was delivered to CGC on September 23rd.  It was not scanned in to CGC until November 3rd. I read that some people had their books received in October. Just to clarify, was the package delivered or actually scanned in on October?  I’m just trying to make a timeline, my books are being pressed, so I have no idea if they were signed by the Toddfather this round.  Thanks

• Administrator
On 12/14/2022 at 9:06 PM, Miketimus_Prime said:

Greetings everyone,

My package was delivered to CGC on September 23rd.  It was not scanned in to CGC until November 3rd. I read that some people had their books received in October. Just to clarify, was the package delivered or actually scanned in on October?  I’m just trying to make a timeline, my books are being pressed, so I have no idea if they were signed by the Toddfather this round.  Thanks

Books are pressed after the signing.

On 12/14/2022 at 8:08 PM, J Bill said:

If you don't mind sharing, when was your comic 'received'? Mine was received on 10/6 and going over to CCS after signing as well so it'd be helpful to know where I might stand in the queue.

I don't remember the exact received date, as it updates when it moves out of CCS, but it was early October.

However, I doubt they are using a true FIFO method for these signatures since there were so many submissions. I'm guessing they grouped the books in some proprietary way, such as all magazine size together, for example, before being passed to Todd to sign.

:drool:

I'm at sfg....

I did do a press, so it's done and back at cgc, omg lol

I had hoped I'd be in the 1st batch, but that was a lot of comics!!!

Praying for a 9.8! Will be happy regardless  :x