• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
32 32

13,712 posts in this topic

coming back from cgc.

JLAvPred2.jpg

I will always love that cover.....I still remember seeing it for the first time. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Hey all --

I've been a bit quiet for the past few months on this thread -- sorry -- but have a few new acquisitions to share. After much mulling and musing, I've decided to go "all in" on FF 1-20 before filling out 1-60 and then perhaps 1-200. Very expensive to do, but I'll nickel and dime myself to death getting the later issues and never be able to pony up for the big early ones.

That said, here are two from outside the 1-20 run that I just acquired -- two Pacific Coasts, one very tough in NM and one pretty easy:

FF31.jpg

FF24.jpg

And now on to the 1-20 stuff...

Some of you will remember that I got the Curator #11 through Heritage, and it just arrived:

FF11.jpg

I've also picked up a nice #14, even though these are easy to find compared to most others in the early run. Thankfully I got this for a great deal:

FF14.jpg

Hey all --

I've been a bit quiet for the past few months on this thread -- sorry -- but have a few new acquisitions to share. After much mulling and musing, I've decided to go "all in" on FF 1-20 before filling out 1-60 and then perhaps 1-200. Very expensive to do, but I'll nickel and dime myself to death getting the later issues and never be able to pony up for the big early ones.

That said, here are two from outside the 1-20 run that I just acquired -- two Pacific Coasts, one very tough in NM and one pretty easy:

FF31.jpg

FF24.jpg

WOW!!!

That 31 is AMAZING and a Pedigree to boot! (worship)

Hey all --

FF31.jpg

FF24.jpg

Killer books, Dan!

And FINALLY, the big purchase...which wasn't a purchase.

I actually picked this up in trade -- 33 books and a few superb George Perez FF pages.

Sorry for the crappy pic, but I think it was worth it -- it even has a full CC stamp!

FF12.jpg

Now that I have a #12, I plan to go hard after a couple of the other early FF's in the upcoming Heritage auction. Not too many, but enough to keep the momentum going. Probably get blown out of the water, but hey...the fun's in the hunt.

Thanks for looking!

Dan

And FINALLY, the big purchase...which wasn't a purchase.

I actually picked this up in trade -- 33 books and a few superb George Perez FF pages.

Sorry for the crappy pic, but I think it was worth it -- it even has a full CC stamp!

FF12.jpg

Now that I have a #12, I plan to go hard after a couple of the other early FF's in the upcoming Heritage auction. Not too many, but enough to keep the momentum going. Probably get blown out of the water, but hey...the fun's in the hunt.

Thanks for looking!

Dan

WOW Dan! That's absolutely FANTASTIC! (worship):headbang:

And now on to the 1-20 stuff...

Some of you will remember that I got the Curator #11 through Heritage, and it just arrived:

FF11.jpg

I've also picked up a nice #14, even though these are easy to find compared to most others in the early run. Thankfully I got this for a great deal:

FF14.jpg

I like these <3

:applause: