• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
32 32

13,712 posts in this topic

That 39 is sweet....be thankful for the flecks, they kept another zero off the price of the book. I just got my 13 from Clink.....here's photos of front and back. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

FF13vff.jpg

FF13vf-1.jpg

Jimbo I love that book. Now if only C-Link would read my emails or return my phone calls. They really need to get a modern day website that let's you pay for books on your own rather than having to chase these guys down which is futile on the best of days. :pullhair:

I think Josh will probably end up adding another rep to the staff......it must be a real madhouse around there. Usually they're pretty dependable in my experience......I entered my information incorrectly on this book and it caused me a delay....but Tracy was great about sorting out the mess. GOD BLESS....

P.S. The book is unpressed....I'm real happy with it. It might press into a 9.0, but I'm keeping it like this now.....but part of me really wants it in a mylar...

Edited by jimjum12

It might be my favorite story too.....of the early ones, anyway.That ad for ASM 1 and TOS 39 always flips me out.....what a trip to the newstand that week :insane: GOD BLESS....

I'm probably going to put up my faithful undercopy up for sale, but I don't think it'll fit your parameters. It's hard to grade....it looks like Fine, but some Poly or something melted on the cover and created a tape pull-like defect about the size iof a navy bean.....otherwise possibly the bluest copy I've ever seen, perfect centering, and OW/W pages. GOD BLESS...

Wow! Is that sweet for the grade or what???

Congratulations!

Dan

+1!

Thats gotta be about the nicest 1.5 i've ever seen! And white pages to boot (worship)

The colors on that thing are insane! usually i wouldnt even consider a 1.5 but for as cheap as that thing must have gone compared to HG copies, thats the dang steal of a lifetime! Congrats!!! :applause:

Wow! Is that sweet for the grade or what???

Congratulations!

Dan

+1!

Thats gotta be about the nicest 1.5 i've ever seen! And white pages to boot (worship)

The colors on that thing are insane! usually i wouldnt even consider a 1.5 but for as cheap as that thing must have gone compared to HG copies, thats the dang steal of a lifetime! Congrats!!! :applause:

Thank you. I'm very pleased with it. :foryou: