• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

USAGE GUIDELINES - comment thread
3 3

1,589 posts in this topic

Batmanis - In all seriousness, many of us have children your age. While I applaud your entrepreneurial spirit, you need to stop this behaviour immediately. It is CRIMINAL, meaning you could get in serious trouble with the law and have a permanent record that will follow you around your entire life.

I think based on your posts and PMs that you are actually smart enough to know what you were doing is wrong.

Trust me it's never worth the risk.

Stay in school, study hard, graduate, go to college, get a nice job that pays well. Then buy comics.

college may be a bit of a stretch...maybe use that go-getter attitude in service of your country as a marine first, get some perspective and accountability.

I weep for the future.

lol

I believe that children are our future

Teach them well and let them lead the way

That was my 8th grade graduation song.

Mine was "It's a Heartache" by Bonnie Tyler! lol

I weep for the future.

lol

"Cherry Pie"?

I weep for the future.

lol

"Cherry Pie"?

I remember hearing that as a kid and thinking "I do love cherry pie! When are they making a song about apple, chocolate, and lemon meringue?"

I agreed that it was dumb to post a representational image rather than an the image of the final product and I initially thought it might be worth the risk of possibly losing money, I seriously did not know this was wrong but I have since learned my mistake.

Good luck trying to sell other books on here! :screwy:

I agreed that it was dumb to post a representational image rather than an the image of the final product and I initially thought it might be worth the risk of possibly losing money, I seriously did not know this was wrong but I have since learned my mistake.

Banned.

To those accusing me of scamming in my dark knight returns 9.8 cgc ss thread, you are not exactly wrong but I truly wasn't scamming you.

What I wanted to do was provide images of a cgc ss set so that you would pay the money to paypal and then I would use that money to buy a non ss 9.8 set to get signed and regraded, which I was going to ship to you. Again I offered returns.

Plus given paypals buyer protection with goods and services ( as i would detail the return policy in the paypal invoice) you would get your money back if i didn't give a return.

Also if the set regraded less than 9.8 then I would've bought a 9.8 ss and sent it to you. As again I wasn't trying to scam though only make money, though the method may have been a little unorthodox but if you do the math it provides great profit margins.

Holy Hannah in a handbasket, you have no idea how wrong you are.

Glad you were banned. Now I am just talking to hear myself talk.

:whee:

-slym

Well, at least you can learn sigh

And in my day if you'd get put out into the wild at 12. If you survived, you were a man.

No doubt. Tell us about the time grandpa fell out of the Conestoga wagon . . .

He did not fall. He was pushed......

:o