• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baker Romance
43 43

13,374 posts in this topic

On 10/3/2021 at 10:16 AM, manetteska said:

I should have bid on the $660 but haven’t had good luck recently buying off of eBay. I probably would have opened the bag and had the cover break off as I counted pages. 

You say that like it's a bad thing (shrug) GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

On 10/5/2021 at 10:03 PM, Yorick said:

@JvR11 do you have a scan of your TAR45 available?

That is an incredible All Picture All True Love Story!

Here's another late one which does not show up too often...

CGC Sub20180002.JPG

This was the last TaR I got for my Baker run. Found it ridiculous to find. Still want an upgrade if anyone out there would like to help.

There's a panel here that seems awfully familiar... 

This one is from an Australian edition which I don't yet see on the GCD.  Pictorial Confessions #1.

100_1288.JPG

On 10/8/2021 at 8:56 PM, Yorick said:

There's a panel here that seems awfully familiar... 

This one is from an Australian edition which I don't yet see on the GCD.  Pictorial Confessions #1.

100_1288.JPG

I believe that's originally from TaR3

On 10/6/2021 at 7:03 PM, JvR11 said:

Diary Secrets 30

DS30.jpeg

Beautiful. You probably know that Greg Reece has a consigned 6.0 copy on his site that he's asking $12K for. :whatthe:

I talked about it with him at NYCC and the consignor seems reluctant to come down much. There was a 6.5 (I think it was) that was on eBay for the same price. I believe it eventually sold for significantly less, although still for a very steep price. 

On 10/3/2021 at 5:44 PM, Point Five said:

Funny you mention this book; my copy is en route and should arrive tomorrow. Looking forward!

It's great. Probably the best source of info on Baker that exists. The checklist is slightly off, with some omissions. For instance, JV, Jr. now considers Baker to have done the cover to Wedding Bells 15, although he didn't include it in the Art of Glamour checklist.