• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,895 posts in this topic

2013 was one of my worst years for finding stuff.

But 2014 is quickly making up for that.

Hit on another wonderful toy collection.

G1 Transformers box of goodness. There is a Sixshot that is so beautiful. The box in killer shape, includes the foam, the instruction manual, his guns, and a perfect figure. It really doesn't get much better than that figure.

This guy was the good kind of freak. He kept EVERYTHING. So if he had the figure, he has the accessories, the tech specs, the advertisement material, and so on. Even had a couple of the Glow-in-the-Dark posters I've been wanting.

Bought a small early TMNT toy set. A couple of the "vehicles" even are still within the sealed baggies (box is open, but the parts and manuals are in sealed bags).

Lastly, I bought a bag of weirdness. Old robots that I don't know anything about. But I instantly feel in love with a couple because they connect by magnets. Well, most of you probably know these. But it's the 70s Micronauts. I can't believe how different all of them are. Definitely keeping the dark grey magnet guy and the dark grey magnet horse. There is a little guy in a sarcophagus (pretty awesome). A gigantic robot that took batteries and is pretty creepy (yellow body with a silver head). And a Transformers-esque robot (arms are mini-robots and it comes with a separate white ship).

Note: After a bit more research, it turns out they are called Inter-changeables. Basically the molds of the Micronauts that came out immediately after Mego stopped MFG them (probably early 80s).

Pat

Picked up a few spidey books at the local thrift shop.. Nothing too grand in terms of value, but when I got home and took these out of their bags I found this inside 2 of them. This put a big smile on my face:

IMG_1437.jpg

What a promotion! I actually have a copy of the wedding annual that was given out at that game, along with a plastic bag with Spidey on it and commemorating the event.