• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,841 posts in this topic

Antique mall found an old spinner rack....Archie, spiderman, superman, Richie up top bunch of fifty cent comics in it and the rack is not for sale

Photos please (thumbs u

Went to a local Flea Market and got these for 20 bucks.

sfv19j.jpg

108g4dh.jpg

2rh49s8.jpg

tasl1e.jpg

efjtoj.jpg

2rnan9l.jpg

Also picked up Spidey Super Stories #21, 23 (both 9.8 candidates), X-Factor #6 and 24 (first Apoc and Archangel) and Masters of the Universe (Star) #1, 3,4,5 (9.6-9.8) and some more later issue Gi Joes.

sfv19j.jpg

108g4dh.jpg

2rh49s8.jpg

tasl1e.jpg

efjtoj.jpg

2rnan9l.jpg

Also picked up Spidey Super Stories #21, 23 (both 9.8 candidates), X-Factor #6 and 24 (first Apoc and Archangel) and Masters of the Universe (Star) #1, 3,4,5 (9.6-9.8) and some more later issue Gi Joes.

Nice buy! :applause:

:hi: everyone. I thought I would share one of my best finds!

albedo2.jpg

Finding the book is one thing. Finding it in nice condition like that is something else.

Really cool find.

all i can say is wow!!!!

how much did you get this for???

sfv19j.jpg

108g4dh.jpg

2rh49s8.jpg

tasl1e.jpg

efjtoj.jpg

2rnan9l.jpg

What a steal !!!

This is the first of 5 copy-paper boxes full I picked up today...all BA and early CA, about 1,000 books in all. My sister's neighbor had a yard sale recently, but I missed it. So I was invited over today to pick through the remnants. No killer keys or high $$ stuff, but lots of solid books (mostly Marvels) and large runs....

yard-sale-6-2.jpg

I went to a small local show today. Just know that you can still find Infinity Gauntlet #1 in quarter boxes. :whee:

I went to a small local show today. Just know that you can still find Infinity Gauntlet #1 in quarter boxes. :whee:

I went to a small non-local show today. Saw a dealer pull an Infinity Gauntlet #1 from another dealers dollar box, then put it up on his own wall for $20.

Hit the local flea market yesterday and saw mostly modern drek,coverless Classic Illustrated & beat Dennis the Menace but did manage to find a copy of The Warriors on DVD and got probably the best deal of the day:a BOSE Wave Radio/CD that works great for $10.Sweet!

I hit the flea market today and a guy had a van full of long boxes (approx 15 full, about 95% bagged and boarded.) I was waiting for a friend's car to get tinted so I figured that if the guy would let me, I wanted to pick through it. He had a booth setup but didn't want to drag all the long boxes out.

I spent an hour and I found a lot of quality reader books. It was mostly 90s drek (par for the course.) Not a ton of silver/bronze stuff. He had an internet connected laptop and was eBay checking a lot of it. So I decided to hand him runs of random shiz to price and after a while of no sale results or .99 auctions, he lost interest in spot checking. So I handed him a run of Xmen (that had a few keys) and a run of Batman (608 - 619.) He sold them at $0.50 per book for most of it.

Here is some of it. I got about $40 worth of good reading material that was surprisingly in VF+/NM condition. This is only about 1/3 of what I got!

Nice Loeb/Lee run of Batman that survived no bag/board and are still in VF+/NM- condition.

c850a63d.jpg

44bbab17.jpg

4fdee056.jpg

The high price tags on these ASMs didn't even flag much for him to check them out.

574845cb.jpg

Edited by Mangbus