• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,883 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, Robot Man said:

I would think that most people would consider you a fool and offer 50 cents at a garage sale. If you’re not giving away your stuff, it’s hard to sell at garage sales around here. 

Heck, I would rather give them away free to kids than deal with the young phone holding flippers around here. 

Same here.  No chance in hell I'm advertising to the comic community where I live either....

1 minute ago, Qalyar said:

Obscurity has probably always contributed to this thing not being worth much, but 1950's promo giveaway books are still fun!

I'm sure it's not worth anything, but the cover was cool.  However, the tag on the back read "scarce."  I think there were 3 or 4 copies. :)

3 hours ago, Qalyar said:

Obscurity has probably always contributed to this thing not being worth much, but 1950's promo giveaway books are still fun!

I think this one was a massive warehouse find, which is why it hasn't risen much.

48 minutes ago, Brock said:

I think this one was a massive warehouse find, which is why it hasn't risen much.

That makes sense, honestly. And explains were there are not just quite a few copies available, but fairly nice ones at that.

4 hours ago, Qalyar said:

Yeah, I picked one up in the Dollar Bin a few years ago.  Think I sold it for $5.   Take that Bitcoin! 

Edited by Mercury Man

7 minutes ago, Namtak said:

This one caught me by surprise,almost left it there...it was a little pricey but i dont see it often.

20210703_133607.jpg

ah ya that was a cartoon too I think, amazing how many video games were out there or we may not have heard of pre-internet

I think there was one too about

some cows that could shoot 6 shooters really well....

man we had so many cartoons lol 

and one's I haven't thought about in a very long time :foryou:

thanks for the memories and congrats on your pick up!

12 minutes ago, Namtak said:

This one caught me by surprise,almost left it there...it was a little pricey but i dont see it often.

20210703_133607.jpg

1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I think there was one too about

some cows that could shoot 6 shooters really well....

man we had so many cartoons lol 

and one's I haven't thought about in a very long time :foryou:

thanks for the memories and congrats on your pick up!

Wild West C.O.W.-Boys of Moo Mesa

5 minutes ago, srezvan said:

Wild West C.O.W.-Boys of Moo Mesa

I remembered a long title lol

But that was it, favorite drink was saspirella.

Good times!

Then there was killer green tomatoes, and Bobbies world with Howard manziel