• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

On 9/16/2021 at 4:21 PM, littledoom said:

Yeah we've all sold keys for pennies that exploded big but if you're a true collector we all still have a majority of the real good stuff

I've sold out and restarted...........twice:makepoint:

On 9/16/2021 at 6:52 PM, tvindy said:

That's my motto! In a few decades, my early issues of Captain D's Exciting Adventures will be worth millions!

Millions you say? hm20180219_020859.thumb.jpg.23357e34f46955d3d91eb10013599fcf.jpg

On 9/16/2021 at 1:35 PM, tvindy said:

Speak for yourself. I've never sold a single comic from my collection. :bigsmile:

Not too often I sell from my PC, but I do remember digging into my PC to sell my only copy of a VFNM raw Strange Tales 159 at the height of Contessa's appearance on Falcon/Winter Soldier show. I just could not justify keeping it for the insane spike it was seeing. I applied that to another better book I'd been wanting more for my collection. 

On 9/17/2021 at 3:00 PM, jcjames said:

Not too often I sell from my PC, but I do remember digging into my PC to sell my only copy of a VFNM raw Strange Tales 159 at the height of Contessa's appearance on Falcon/Winter Soldier show. I just could not justify keeping it for the insane spike it was seeing. I applied that to another better book I'd been wanting more for my collection. 

Given time, you'll likely get the book back at a great price too. 

Patrick 

On 9/23/2021 at 8:05 AM, ThothAmon said:

These all seem to sell pretty well. Loved me some X-Men back in the day. 

12F5F943-31C9-411C-97CE-4A6E4E6AE6B5.jpeg

I have a large X-Men collection also. Crazy to think where the prices will go once they are introduced into the Marvel movies.

On 9/23/2021 at 10:31 AM, Sdmeyer11 said:

I have a large X-Men collection also. Crazy to think where the prices will go once they are introduced into the Marvel movies.

Not sure if I’m going to wait that long to find out … lots of 9.6/9.8s in there I hope. A small percentage are newsstands. 

On 9/27/2021 at 12:41 PM, Wolverinex said:

Really?  Is that unusual?  how accurate is Key Collector?  

Pretty accurate and they tend to know (or manipulate) the market before pretty much anyone.  But they have been treading water for the most part for the last couple weeks since there really is nothing but the occasional surge in a new book or keys to talk about.

On 9/27/2021 at 4:19 PM, Wolverinex said:

How much are fantasy quarterly 1 9.8s going for these days?

9.8 @ $1300 / March 2021

9.6 @ $ 840 / JULY 2021

9.4 @ $ 500 / SEPTEMBER 2021

GOD BLESS ....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu