• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

On 9/27/2021 at 6:32 PM, jimjum12 said:

9.8 @ $1300 / March 2021

9.6 @ $ 840 / JULY 2021

9.4 @ $ 500 / SEPTEMBER 2021

GOD BLESS ....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Thank you Sir!

Breaking 1k in March , I see. The paper quality of the book was quite poor which is why there is a paucity of 9.8s... I've only ever seen 2. 

On 9/27/2021 at 6:40 PM, Wolverinex said:

Thank you Sir!

Breaking 1k in March , I see. The paper quality of the book was quite poor which is why there is a paucity of 9.8s... I've only ever seen 2. 

I have a raw, probably 9.2ish, with Wendy and Richard's signatures on the splash ... that's enough for me. 1300 for a 9.8 seems a bit reasonable to me, though. GOD BLESS ...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Edited by jimjum12

On 10/1/2021 at 3:13 PM, cd4ever said:

FF 358 still looks like a dollar book to me. 

Considering it's a 30-year old book with the first appearance of a character that has about 30 appearances, it definitely feels like one to sell while people give a damn.

Edited by GeeksAreMyPeeps

On 10/1/2021 at 11:08 PM, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

Considering it's a 30-year old book with the first appearance of a character that has about 30 appearances, it definitely feels like one to sell while people give a damn.

What is the important 1st appearance in this book?