• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS! New members, please introduce yourselves here!
23 23

2,917 posts in this topic

:hi: Everyone!

I'm Anthony. I've been on the boards for a few months now, but just got around to seeing this particular thread. I'm 24 and live in S.E. Missouri.

I've read and kept up with comic book story arcs since I was very young, but only started collecting within the last 18 months to 2 years. I've already met a lot of awesome people here in the community and have had nothing but smooth transactions thus far. Hope to be able to contribute and trade here for the foreseeable future.

:hi: Everyone!Hope to be able to contribute and trade here for the foreseeable future.

WTTB. Just don't carpet bomb the place every two minutes and you'll be fine.

Thanks for the welcomes everybody.

:hi: Everyone!Hope to be able to contribute and trade here for the foreseeable future.

Not sure what you mean, lol.

Thanks for the welcomes everybody.

Not sure what you mean, lol.

He's talking about someone else, you'll know who soon enough.

Pretty much exclusively moderns. I've been accused of being on the Image bandwagon, and that's fine with me. I've always been a big superhero junkie, but as I got older I lost a bit of interest in the superhero comics. A few years ago my room mates brother was talking about a few Image comic series he was reading and they didn't sound like anything I had ever read before so I gave them a shot. I just bought digital and read trades for a while, but decided early last year to start building a collection. Once I got the idea in my head that its technically possible to turn a profit with smart collecting, I've been hooked :)

Currently enjoying Manifest Destiny, Sheltered, Rat Queens, Chew, East of West, Peter Panzerfaust, Day Men and the new Southern Bastards. You know, those highly hyped mainstream titles that get all the attention. Cant imagine why anyone says I'm a band wagon guy, hehe.

Pretty much exclusively moderns. I've been accused of being on the Image bandwagon, and that's fine with me. I've always been a big superhero junkie, but as I got older I lost a bit of interest in the superhero comics. A few years ago my room mates brother was talking about a few Image comic series he was reading and they didn't sound like anything I had ever read before so I gave them a shot. I just bought digital and read trades for a while, but decided early last year to start building a collection. Once I got the idea in my head that its technically possible to turn a profit with smart collecting, I've been hooked :)

Currently enjoying Manifest Destiny, Sheltered, Rat Queens, Chew, East of West, Peter Panzerfaust, Day Men and the new Southern Bastards. You know, those highly hyped mainstream titles that get all the attention. Cant imagine why anyone says I'm a band wagon guy, hehe.

Marvelfangirl welcomes you to the boards :hi:

Some of the best written books are from Image books.

Hello everyone,

I haven't collected books in awhile (since I was in my teens, eep) but I've recently become obsessed with them again. The majority of what I had before is gone but I did manage to find one longbox that I'd kept all these years. Yay. I mostly read X-Men related books and it's been a joy to look through my one copper/modern longbox.

As far as modern stuff, I've been reading and enjoying East of West, Black Science, Todd, The Ugliest Kid on Earth, Manifest Destiny, Batman Eternal and Moon Knight.

These boards have been very informative and entertaining, I'm happy to be here.

Cheers!

random_zombie

Hi Everyone!,

Live in Sydney, Australia so hopefully i get to meet some fellow Sydneysiders on the boards.

Have been a avid comic reader since i was younger, but only just recently started getting into collecting after getting the OK from the Mrs :grin:

Hi Everyone!,

Live in Sydney, Australia so hopefully i get to meet some fellow Sydneysiders on the boards.

Have been a avid comic reader since i was younger, but only just recently started getting into collecting after getting the OK from the Mrs :grin:

Hi Cuball! :hi:

Read lots an enjoy yourself. (thumbs u

Hi Everyone!,

Welcome to the Boards. There are some Sydneysiders here.