• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS! New members, please introduce yourselves here!
23 23

2,917 posts in this topic

Hi,

I'm Keith and am getting geared up collecting Archie comics. I collected "Amazing Spider-Man" as a kid and have a complete run of that from #4-~350. While I "collected" Spider-Man, I read Archie.

Now, I've been snatching up Archie comics on ebay and else where and have gotten close to a complete run of Archie. Obviously, the lowest issues are the missing ones I need. I'm having fun and would love to connect with anyone with very early Archie that they might part with.

Hi,

I'm Keith and am getting geared up collecting Archie comics. I collected "Amazing Spider-Man" as a kid and have a complete run of that from #4-~350. While I "collected" Spider-Man, I read Archie.

Now, I've been snatching up Archie comics on ebay and else where and have gotten close to a complete run of Archie. Obviously, the lowest issues are the missing ones I need. I'm having fun and would love to connect with anyone with very early Archie that they might part with.

hey Keith! :hi:

The Archie books are a great load of fun. (thumbs u

Enjoy your time here on the boards.

Andy

Hi guys, I'm Dustin. I've been a lurker for a long time but finally joined about a month and a half ago and never got around to posting on this thread. I've built up a fairly decent collection over the last few years but mainly collect X-Men. I've even ventured into dealing a bit and set up at my first show a week and a half ago. Glad to be part of the community.

Hey everyone, my name is Sonny and I am very much intrigued by Cliff Rathburns artwork. This is of coarse what draws me to be a fan of "The Walking Dead". I am an artist myself and tattoo for a living. My first and recent purchase was a slabbed 9.4 WD #33. I'm already hooked and want more. A good friend of mine is a comic collector and he really got me into it. I don't know much about it, besides it's really cool and I want to learn about it and get into it! Happy to be here!

Hi,

Welcome

There are lots of Archie collectors here. Try this thread

Hi everyone - my name is Mike. I've been a lurker for a few months on the boards. I began collecting as a teenager in the mid-late 80's and only recently got back into it. I remember being at my local comic book store then and having a chance to buy IH 181 for $30 but turned it down to buy $30 of now worthless Peter Parker and Web of Spidey issues. I did recently pick up a 9.2 issue of IH 181, but sadly, not for $30 :cry:

I'm a huge fan of Silver/early Bronze ASM's, Hulks, anything with Dr Doom. I've had some awesome experiences buying from fellow boardies recently and look forward to many more!

Hello, guys. My name's Steve. I'm from Indiana.

I collect an eclectic mess of different comics, mostly super-hero, but some Indy stuff recently. My current favorites are Saga and Rat Queens. Nailbiter #1 was pretty interesting, and I'm curious how that'll play out. Batgirl is my favorite DC character, and Black Widow my favorite Marvel character. Phoenix is also pretty badass, when she's not dead.

Hi everyone - my name is Mike. I've been a lurker for a few months on the boards. I began collecting as a teenager in the mid-late 80's and only recently got back into it. I remember being at my local comic book store then and having a chance to buy IH 181 for $30 but turned it down to buy $30 of now worthless Peter Parker and Web of Spidey issues. I did recently pick up a 9.2 issue of IH 181, but sadly, not for $30 :cry:

I'm a huge fan of Silver/early Bronze ASM's, Hulks, anything with Dr Doom. I've had some awesome experiences buying from fellow boardies recently and look forward to many more!

A very warm smiley-signs087.gifto the boards Mike!flowerysmile.gif

Hello, guys. My name's Steve. I'm from Indiana.

I collect an eclectic mess of different comics, mostly super-hero, but some Indy stuff recently. My current favorites are Saga and Rat Queens. Nailbiter #1 was pretty interesting, and I'm curious how that'll play out. Batgirl is my favorite DC character, and Black Widow my favorite Marvel character. Phoenix is also pretty badass, when she's not dead.

A very warm smiley-signs087.gifto the boards Steve!flowerysmile.gif