• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are the rarest romance comics?
33 33

6,477 posts in this topic

On 5/30/2023 at 4:48 PM, C. Spaulding said:

Lovers 49 sighting

There was a massive lot of Lovers issues on feebay only a few days ago which included a Lovers 49.  I think the lot only sold for around $700?  I can grab a screenshot if anyone missed it.

There was also a Romance and Confession Stories (which is an appropriate book for this thread) which was listed and immediately removed (seller took an offer?).

Baker RACS NN 007.jpg

On 5/31/2023 at 1:51 PM, Yorick said:

There was a massive lot of Lovers issues on feebay only a few days ago which included a Lovers 49.  I think the lot only sold for around $700?  I can grab a screenshot if anyone missed it.

There was also a Romance and Confession Stories (which is an appropriate book for this thread) which was listed and immediately removed (seller took an offer?).

Baker RACS NN 007.jpg

I was offered that Romance & Confession privately, but felt he was asking too much (tho less than half of ask on feebay). If anyone is interested I can see if it's still available . . .

On 5/31/2023 at 11:00 AM, Qua-Brot said:

I was offered that Romance & Confession privately, but felt he was asking too much (tho less than half of ask on feebay). If anyone is interested I can see if it's still available . . .

If it was available, wouldn't it still be listed?  It is a very nice copy, and it is great to see the pictures showing an unprinted interior cover stock.  It makes me wonder about the contents of other copies.

On 5/31/2023 at 2:08 PM, Yorick said:

If it was available, wouldn't it still be listed?  It is a very nice copy, and it is great to see the pictures showing an unprinted interior cover stock.  It makes me wonder about the contents of other copies.

No idea - when was it listed/delisted?

On 5/31/2023 at 7:44 AM, Robot Man said:

Sorry, not GA but this landed in my mailbox. I have never seen this one but romance is something I just dabble in. I can’t think of another cover like this.

IMG_6633.jpeg

IMG_6634.jpeg

Is there a thread on “spanking covers and panels? Should be! 😷

On 5/31/2023 at 12:26 PM, plady69 said:

Is there a thread on “spanking covers and panels? Should be! 😷

I don't think so. There seem to be quite a few interior spanking panels but very few covers. There is this one, the Spirit Section and this one that I know of. By today's standards, just wrong on so many levels...:devil:

comalice10.jpg

On 5/31/2023 at 4:57 PM, Robot Man said:

I don't think so. There seem to be quite a few interior spanking panels but very few covers. There is this one, the Spirit Section and this one that I know of. By today's standards, just wrong on so many levels...:devil:

comalice10.jpg

A truly bizarre cover. Thanks for posting.

On 5/31/2023 at 12:51 PM, Yorick said:

Baker RACS NN 007.jpg

Apparently it was eventually sold to the original buyer.

Buyer claimed the book but was taking too long to pay so the seller re-offered it for sale and put it up on eBay.

The original Buyer came back and paid soon after.

On 5/31/2023 at 12:10 PM, Qua-Brot said:

when was it listed/delisted?

Almost immediately.  It was on my emailed search result feed from feebay.  I punched the link as quickly as possible, but the listing had ended.

On 6/1/2023 at 7:13 AM, manetteska said:

original Buyer came back and paid soon after

Not often an opportunity like that one comes along.  Thanks!

On 6/1/2023 at 1:01 PM, Yorick said:

Almost immediately.  It was on my emailed search result feed from feebay.  I punched the link as quickly as possible, but the listing had ended.

Not often an opportunity like that one comes along.  Thanks!

If my info is correct, the Buyer is on the boards. PM me if you want to take a shot at it.

On 5/31/2023 at 7:57 PM, Robot Man said:

comalice10.jpg

I think Alice may have been better off letting that rag doll stay lost. hm

On 5/23/2023 at 5:42 AM, jimbo_7071 said:

I see that the bottom one is signed Jay Scott Pike (whom I had never heard of). Did he do the Love Journal as well?

Did some Atlas romance books if I'm remembering correctly. Good work, although a rung below Colletta, imo.