• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where in the world was the Quality Control at CGC???
44 44

6,124 posts in this topic

Boardies here would remember the qc problems of 2016, with the new new case.

Cgc made statements. Since then there have been some same issues, and it was argued that the percentage was smaller and smaller.

Yet now if they even have more sheer numbers being submitted, I wonder if the reports are still considered small? If there are no announcements? I'm not saying it is true but not sure if its realistic or not.

I dont see half of the reports. :shy:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 9/23/2021 at 12:41 AM, Dr. Dank said:

All this is conjecture 

Nobody knows what goes on in the CGC building

They could have literal squirrel monkeys placing books in slabs for all we know 

Typical CGC. Everyone knows capuchin monkeys would be better. 

I contacted cgc several times about this over the last few months asking if every comic goes through QC or if it is a random spot check and what their plans were to address this.

I was finally only told that every single comic has been and currently goes through the QC process. No response was given to how this is being addressed.

Take it for what you will. I would have been more relieved I think to find they were only doing spot checks.

On 9/23/2021 at 8:02 AM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Come on guys..... We all know what the monkeys at CGC are doing....

money-gif-4.gif.31d5b7fb9fbc021fd21fb41fc3dad422.gif

I like the little look to the side there, and the attempt to whisper through gritted teeth.

"Has anyone rumbled us yet Dave..?" 

On 9/28/2021 at 7:09 AM, HotKey said:

I contacted cgc several times about this over the last few months asking if every comic goes through QC or if it is a random spot check and what their plans were to address this.

I was finally only told that every single comic has been and currently goes through the QC process. No response was given to how this is being addressed.

Take it for what you will. I would have been more relieved I think to find they were only doing spot checks.

True that. (Your last sentence)

One has to wonder, if it's factual that every comic is checked, why are all of these things happening?

On 9/28/2021 at 8:31 AM, Gaard said:

True that. (Your last sentence)

One has to wonder, if it's factual that every comic is checked, why are all of these things happening?

If it is true, simple neglect.

Hire people who don't care to do a job for a pittance 

On 9/28/2021 at 7:09 AM, HotKey said:

I was finally only told that every single comic has been and currently goes through the QC process.

I wonder if that same person could even find a QC department in the building...