• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jon Berk collection to be auctioned.
18 18

3,495 posts in this topic

No Our Flag #5? Does this mean it's one of the few books JB held onto?

WOW SO MANY COOL BOOKS!! I would love to take home at least 1...Decisions, decisions, decisions. I know better this is gonna be insane. I wonder if i can just, "watch" em all!! 

7 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

I have seven books on my radar.  If I get one I'll be happy and if I get two I will be ecstatic. 

Good luck to you and our other FH brethren! I'm in two minds about a couple of upgrades/downgrades because some of the scans seem very dark...

Let's all make a pact right now, that the Monday following the auctions close, someone starts a "Show us your Berk Books" thread. For prosperity of course......

And so we'll all know after we've restocked our war chests, who to make offers to :jaws:

2 minutes ago, ThothAmon said:

The collection is dreamy.  On a related note I had no idea how little a left testicle is worth.

Maybe you need to do some shill bidding to get the price up there. hm

9 minutes ago, Pickie said:

No print catalog (?).

Am I supposed to buy a more expensive souvenir - well, let me see ... what do we have here ... lol

I haven't asked but I imagine there will  be a catalog 

Edited by G.A.tor

2 hours ago, sagii said:

Let's all make a pact right now, that the Monday following the auctions close, someone starts a "Show us your Berk Books" thread. For prosperity of course......

And so we'll all know after we've restocked our war chests, who to make offers to :jaws:

you must mean "posterity."  our prosperity will be in transit to n.y.

22 minutes ago, Straw-Man said:

you must mean "posterity."  our prosperity will be in transit to n.y.

With this auction, my posterity's prosperity is going to get it in the posterior. :cry:

9 hours ago, gino2paulus2 said:

No Our Flag #5? Does this mean it's one of the few books JB held onto?

WOW SO MANY COOL BOOKS!! I would love to take home at least 1...Decisions, decisions, decisions. I know better this is gonna be insane. I wonder if i can just, "watch" em all!! 

I noticed the same thing. 1-4 are there, but that horror cover is absent. I'm tracking a lot of eye candy, with 3 extreme wants that I'm going to mortgage the house to get.