• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official TMNT Speculation Thread
14 14

1,215 posts in this topic

On 1/29/2022 at 9:52 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

indeed. It's tough the thought, that like myself (a fan of TMNT) that it is seemingly, a somewhat passerby. Except of course for the highly motivated lol 

I haven't added the 2nd Print #2 in my requirements for my "quest" to have all CGC grades but as stated above, I guess for completion it will be a must.  

On 1/31/2022 at 9:38 PM, BDubs said:

Was surprised at the 2nd print price tag for TMNT 1 2nd print.  Went ahead and grabbed the #2 2nd print.  Anyone else grab anything from Comic Link auction tonight?

Was able to win the following:

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES #1  CGC 9.8 NM/MT
TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES #2  CGC 9.8 NM/MT
TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES #33  CGC 9.8 NM/MT
TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES #47  CGC 9.8 NM/MT

On 1/29/2022 at 8:20 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Not to come out of left field, but is there any hope for  2nd print TMNT #2? even in 9.8?
I like that the First issue gets all the attention, but again with albedo as well, after the 1st appearance of the main characters the turtles, it kind of dwindles.

No love for April? Mousers and etc?

There's love.  Just acquired it.  Thanks!

Speaking of which, in Texas, it's legal to walk around with a sword as well....

Brother bought a falchion sword at Scarborough fair.  Still I think nunchucks wins the day. A katana?

teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-tmnt.gif

I'm to the phase of completing my quest where I now own two copies of three books due to auctions being overlapping or just not keeping adequate (accurate) counts of wins.  Either way, looks like pedigree.com is giving tmnt collectors a moment to get several high desired books in one auction event.  I've rolled my pennies, smelted some gold, sold a rare car...  mouth piece is in... cowabunga dudes.  

On 2/22/2022 at 7:55 PM, BDubs said:

I'm to the phase of completing my quest where I now own two copies of three books due to auctions being overlapping or just not keeping adequate (accurate) counts of wins.  Either way, looks like pedigree.com is giving tmnt collectors a moment to get several high desired books in one auction event.  I've rolled my pennies, smelted some gold, sold a rare car...  mouth piece is in... cowabunga dudes.  

Time to get the big boy pants on!

https://www.pedigreecomics.com/auction?item_type=comic&search=turtles